What is the main difference between OMRON 7120 Vs OMRON 7124 – Which is the Best BP Checking Machine? Find Below.
OMRON 7120 Vs OMRON 7124
The main difference between OMRON 7120 Vs OMRON 7124 is explained here. According to a survey, hypertension affects nearly 231 million adult Indians, making it one of the most prevalent diseases. The worst thing is that it is a long-term condition. As a result, hypertension necessitates regular medical treatment as well as self-monetarization to avoid an unintentional increase in blood pressure.As a result, a digital blood pressure monitor becomes a required regular item for a hypertensive person.
However, it raises the issue of which BP monitor is best for you.There are a plethora of choices available on the market, each with its own collection of pros and cons. However, it is your perspective that is most relevant. So, in this article, we’ve compared the two most common and well-respected digital blood pressure metres.
OMRON 7120 Vs OMRON 7124 – BP Checking Machine Digital
|Model Name||OMRON HEM – 7120||OMRON HEM – 7124|
|Price||Buy Now From Amazon||Buy Now From Amazon|
|Measurement Method||Fully Automatic||Fully Automatic|
|Type||Upper Arm||Upper Arm|
|Accuracy||±3 mmHg||±3 mmHg|
|Reading Storage||Last Reading||Last Reading|
|Arm Cuff||22 to 32 cm||22 to 32 cm|
|Battery Type||AA batteries||AA batteries|
|Size||103 mm (W) x 80 mm (H) x 129 mm L||103 mm (W) x 80 mm (H) x 129 mm L|
|Weight||250 gms||250 gms|
|Warranty||3 Years||5 Years|
|Alternate Power Type||Yes||No|
|Irregular Heartbeat Indicator||Yes||No|
|Body Movement Detection||Yes||No|
|Date and Time||No||No|
|Check Offers||Buy Now From Amazon||Buy Now From Amazon|
About OMRON Brand
Both the HEM-7124 and HEM-7120 are manufactured by the same Omron brand, as indicated by their names. It is a Japanese company that specialises in super-utility goods. To make their products stand out from the crowd, they use special and creative technology.
Omron is a well-known brand that has developed itself as a top option among experts. This company is best known for optical blood pressure monitors and nebulizers. Aside from these, they market a number of healthcare items such as body composition monitors, low-frequency pain therapy devices, electronic thermometers, and so on.
Omron HEM 7120 Fully Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor
- The omron hem 7120 is a compact fully automatic blood pressure monitor operating on the oscillometric principle for precise measurements and accurate results. It measures your blood pressure and pulse...
- Cuff Size - Fits Arm Circumference (22-32Cm) The device uses its advanced IntelliSense technology for comfortable controlled inflation without the need of pressure pre-setting or re-inflation even a...
- Along with blood pressure monitoring this product detects irregular heartbeat. It is loaded with body movement indicator and blinks if your systolic or diastolic pressure is outside the standard range...
- Omron hem-7120 comes with 3 years warranty and lifetime support provided by omron. This digital blood pressure monitor is guaranteed to meet your standards
- This product is mainly designed for general household use. Please read the Important safety Information in the instruction manual before using the unit. Hypertension Indicator
- Measurement Tips 1 Wrapping the cuff properly is necessary for an accurate reading 2 measure at the same time of the day (within 1 hour after getting up and before bed time is recommended 3 Sit in a...
- Wait 2-3 minutes before taking another blood pressure measurement. Waiting between readings allows the arteries to return to the condition prior to taking the blood pressure measurement.
Omron HEM-7124 Blood Pressure Monitor
- Hypertension Indicator. Display : LCD
- Intelli Sense Technology.Minimum Pressure Measurement Range 0 mmHg. Maximum Pressure Measurement Range 299 mmHg
- Easy one touch Operations
- Large Display screen
- Memory for Last reading
- 3 years brand warranty from date of purchase
The main difference between OMRON 7120 Vs OMRON 7124
The main difference between is the models HEM-7124 vs HEM-7120 (“hem 7120 vs hem 7124”) are described in the following section.
- Body Movement Detection
- Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
- Alternate Power Type
Body Movement Detection
If any error is found due to body movement during examination, the model HEM-7120 prompts the consumer to retake the measurement. As a consequence, the calculation is exact. For Omron HEM-7124 Blood Pressure Monitor, this feature is not available.
The Omron HEM 7120 Fully Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is a little more expensive than the Omron HEM-7124 Blood Pressure Monitor.
Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
This indicator will warn you with a ringing heart symbol when showing the measurement result if your heartbeat rate differs more than 25% from the average heartbeat rate. This feature is only available in Omron HEM 7120 Fully Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor.
Alternate Power Type
To keep the device secure, the battery-powered BP display involves an extra step to insert and remove the batteries. Alternatively, the batteries can die in the middle of the study. As a result, the manufacturers configured the display to run on a DC 6V power supply for such occasions. The adaptor can also be used to charge the display, but it must be purchased separately. This feature is only available in the Omron HEM 7120 Fully Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor.
The HEM-7124 model comes with a 5-year warranty. Its warranty only covers manufacturing defects; any breakage or tampering is not covered.
The central unit under the Omron HEM 7120 Fully Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is protected by a three-year warranty. The batteries are not protected by the warranty.
My Expert Opinion
A body movement monitor and an irregular heartbeat detector are included in the Omron HEM-7120 model. It can also be charged and run on electricity as an alternative power source. Because of these considerations, this model is significantly more costly than the others.
On the other hand, since the Omron HEM-7124 is an older model in the industry, it has received more positive feedback and is trusted by a larger number of people. Furthermore, it is less expensive.
In some ways, the Omron HEM 7120 Fully Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is the stronger optical BP display in our opinion; it has more functionality and is thus more user-friendly. So, if money isn’t an issue, look for this model.
Finally If you’re looking for a low-cost BP monitor, go for the Omron HEM-7124.