Eureka Forbes Aquasure from Aquaguard Splash RO+UF 6 Litres Burgundy Water Purifier |
Aquaguard Splash Water Purifier
Forbes’ Aquaguard Splash is one of the best-selling water purifiers in the Rs 12000 to Rs 15000 category. It’s also one of the best-selling water purifiers on Indian e-commerce sites.
It has a multi-stage water purification system with TDS controller that uses industry-standard technologies like Reverse Osmosis (RO) and Ultra Violet (UV) to eliminate any dirt in the water.
Because RO takes longer to filter water, it has a 6-litre storage tank to keep filtered water so you can drink it anytime you want, even if you don’t have access to electricity.
Depending on your kitchen arrangement, this model can be wall-mounted or table-mounted. Examine all of the advantages that the Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Splash water purifier offers.
- Reverse osmosis (RO) and ultraviolet (UV) filtration are used in the multi-stage filtration process, followed by a TDS regulator to regulate the water’s taste.
- i-Filter technology removes dust, mud, sand, and other suspended particles.
- Chemi Block technology helps this water purifier block all organic pollutants and chlorine.
- TDS is reduced, and heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants are removed using reverse osmosis.
- You can change the TDS value to suit your personal tastes. Any rating between 70 and 90 would be fine; anything less will be harsh.
- Mineral Guard technology (MTDS & Mineral Cartridge) keeps all of the minerals in the water, such as calcium and magnesium.
Point to be remember:-
- Engineers from Forges will instal your product for free.
- Before you buy a water filter, make sure you know how much TDS is in your source water.
- It can be used with water with a TDS value of 500 to 2500.
- Because it’s a RO purifier, it’ll produce about 650 mL of wastewater for every litre of input water, so catch it and reuse it for other things like cleaning utensils.
- Physical Dimensions: 30.8 cms (Length) X 21.7 cms (Width) X 41.2 cms (Height); please double-check available space at home before purchasing.
- You may need to acquire a booster pump, which costs Rs 2000, if the water source does not have enough pressure.
- If your water is muddy or contaminated with other small particles, you should buy a Pre Filter to extend the life of your purifier’s internal filter. A pre-filter isn’t necessary if you’re getting good water.
- The filter system’s average life is 6000L, and after you’ve reached that point, you’ll need to replace it. However, it changes depending on the TDS level of the input water.
- Depending on the TDS concentration of your water source, annual maintenance costs can range from Rs 2000 to Rs 4000. If your TDS is high, you may need to change the filter every 5 to 6 months.
- Mineral protection keeps all minerals in place.
- The flavour of the water can be changed.
- Mode for conserving energy (Auto power off).
- It can be used with any type of water supply.
- Indicators with LEDs.
- Protection against voltage fluctuations.
- The flowery pattern and premium appearance.
- It’s made of food-grade plastic, so it’ll last a long time.
- 1 year warranty on all items.
- The amount of water wasted is really high.
- There is no indication of the water level.
- The cost of maintenance is high.
- In some locations, there is a lack of customer service.
- Powerful dual purification of RO+UF technologies
- A 6 litres tank allows you to store water and dispense without electricity
- Source of Water :- TDS between 500 to 2000 (Borewell, tanker/ mix)
- Smart energy saving mode automatically turns off power when tank is full
- Protects your purifier from damage in case of voltage fluctuations
- Backed by over 30 years of experience from the house of Aquaguard
- Capacity: 6 liters
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Power: 30 watts; Operating Voltage: 130 - 270 volts
- Includes: Water purifier, Power supply, Power cord and Installation Kit