Eureka Forbes AquaSure from Aquaguard Delight RO+UV+MTDS Water Purifier with 7L Large Tank Water saving (White)
Eureka Forbes AquaSure from Aquaguard Delight
With over 5000 positive customer evaluations across several e-commerce platforms in India, Aquaguard Delight is one of the best-selling water purifiers.
It doesn’t have fancy features like copper infusion or whatever, but it does the job of purifying the input water to optimum purity with its seven-stage filtration mechanism. The Aquaguard Delight has a 7-litre storage tank, which is ideal for a medium-sized household of three to four people.
Let’s take a closer look at each and every advantage this water purifier has to offer so you can determine whether it’s right for you.
What are the Aquaguard Delight specifications?
|Flow Rate||250 ml/min|
|No of Stages||7|
|TDS||500 – 2000|
How’s the Design of Aquaguard Delight?
The Aquaguard Delight purifier is designed in the shape of a rectangular box with little artwork on the right side.
The storage tank is on top of this water purifier. The tank is composed of translucent fibre material with black graphic stickers applied to it. The water level within the storage tank may be plainly seen via the stickers.
The plastic dispenser tap is located towards the bottom right corner of the water storage tank. The dispenser is sturdy and won’t break down for many years.
The filtration system is found at the bottom of the purifier. The notification LEDs are conveniently located on the left side of the white ABS plastic body.
The water purifier weights only 5.5kg thanks to its plastic structure, making it ideal for wall mounting. If you don’t want to instal it on the wall, you may also set it on a table.
What are Aquaguard Delight’s Filtration Techniques?
Aquaguard Delight comes in two versions: one with RO+UV technology and the other with RO+UV+UF technology.
The RO+UV model features a 6-stage water filtration system, whilst the RO+UV+UF model has a 7-stage filtration system with an extra UF filter.
The price difference between the two models is a few thousand rupees. If you can afford it, the one with the UF filter is a must-have.
The I-Filter, Chemi Block, Taste Adjuster, RO, UF, Post Carbon Cartridge, and UV treatment are the seven steps of the RO+UV+UF model.
The I-Filter removes all suspended particles such as dust, sand, and other organic impurities, whereas the Chemi Block removes chlorine and other organic pollutants.
A capillary tube-based membrane is used in the extra UF (Ultrafiltration) technology to remove microbials such as bacteria and viruses.
The MTDS (Flavor Adjuster) module modifies the taste of the water based on the TDS level you consented to during installation.
What other advantage can Aquaguard Delight give?
The Aquaguard Delight, as we’ve seen, is a multi-stage water filtration system that assures that every drop of water that leaves the purifier is pure.
The RO-treated water has no taste and isn’t even enough to quench your thirst. To address this issue, the pleasure has MTDS, which modifies the taste of the water based on your preferences.
It can be used with any sort of water source, including tankers, borewells, and municipal water, because it is a RO purifier.
The large 7 L storage capacity is ideal for a medium-sized family of three to four people. You don’t even have to wait a minute or two for pure water, unlike UV purifiers. Even during power outages, the storage tank provides fast cleaned water.
Eureka Forbes states that the internal filters of this purifier have an average life of 6000L based on regular test settings. According to our customer outreach, city residents with municipal water received roughly 7000 L, while those with borewell water received between 4500 and 5500 Litres, depending on their TDS values.
It also has three notification LEDs, one for power, one for purification, and one for tank full.One amazing feature of this water purifier is that it turns off automatically when the tank is full and automatically turns on when the water level in the storage tank falls below a certain level.
- MTDS (Taste adjuster)
- Wall/table top mountable
- Reasonable price
- Energy saving mode
- 7 L storage tank
- Can easily monitor water level
- LED indicators
- 6/7 stage purification system
- Ultrafiltration (only in RO+UV+UF model)
- Simple design with great build quality
- 1 year comprehensive warranty.
- There is no notification that the filter has to be changed.
- When compared to the cost of the product, the maintenance costs are high.
Should you purchase Aquaguard Delight?
Aquaguard Delight does not have cutting-edge technology such as Mineral Guard or Copper Infusion, but it does include all of the required characteristics to give you with pure and healthful drinking water.
There is no better model in this price range than the Aquaguard Delight if you’re searching for a basic yet strong RO water purifier. In fact, for the year 2021, it was the model that sold the most units in our stores.
- This Aquaguard water purifier saves Upto 60% water-Ordinary RO+UV water purifiers end up wasting 50-75% water.Aquaguard water purifiers with superior RO+Uv+MTDS technology purify water and regulate...
- White, Capacity: 7 liters tank, Power: 230 watts ; Input Water Temperature: 10 - 40°C and Operating Input Voltage: 150 V - 270 V AC/50 Hz, Material Tank Type- Food Grade Plastic ; Smart LED...
- Can be used for TDS upto 2000 PPM , Please use a TDS meter to find out the correct TDS of your water source before buying a water purifier , Power Consumption : 40 Watts , Auto-shut off mechanism: Yes...
- Booster Pump is required for the functioning of water purifier in case of inlet water pressure being less than 0.3kg/cm sq. Available through our service technician at an additional cost
- Kindly note: For every litre of water purified, 650 ml of water is thrown out by the machine. It is encouraged to save the water in a container and use it for cleaning utensils, washing clothes
- Product Dimensions: 35.5 cms (Length) X 30.0 cms (Width) X 45.0 cms (Height) 1 Year Warranty Includes: Water Purifier, Installation kit and User manual
- Technology: Advanced RO+UV+MTDS purification, Electrical & Storage : Electric purification - suitable for areas with water shortage,The regulator lets adjust the levels of TDS in the water manually to...
- 6 Stages of Purification Technologies: 1) I-filter, 2) Chemi-Block, 3) Taste Adjuster, 4) RO Membrane, 5) Mineral cartridge, 6) UV Chamber