Eureka forbes Aquasure From Aquaguard Amaze RO+UV+MTDS 7L Water Purifier |
Eureka Forbes AquaSure from Aquaguard Amaze
Aquaguard Amaze has a multi-stage water purification system with TDS controller that includes industry-standard technologies like reverse osmosis (RO), ultrafiltration (UF), and ultra violet (UV).
The filtered water is stored in a 7-litre storage tank. Depending on your kitchen arrangement, this model can be wall-mounted or table-mounted.
Examine all of the advantages that the Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Amaze water purifier offers.
- The i-Filter, Chemi Block, Taste Adjuster, RO, UF, Post Carbon cartridge, and UV treatment are all part of the multi-stage filtration process. The functions of each of these filters are described in the sections below.
- i-Filter technology removes dust, mud, sand, and other suspended particles.
- Chemi Block technology helps this water purifier block all organic pollutants and chlorine.
- The Taste Adjuster, also known as MTDS, modifies the flavour of the output water dependent on the input source.
- The Mineral Cartridge captures all of the minerals in the water, such as calcium and magnesium. It also eliminates all dead organic contaminants and polishes the water for a gleaming appearance.
- TDS is reduced, and heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants are removed using reverse osmosis.
- Ultra filtration eliminates microorganisms such as viruses and bacteria by passing water through a capillary tube filter.
- Water is then sent through a UV chamber as a final step, ensuring that every drop of water that exits the purifier is pure.
Point to be remember:-
- Engineers from Forges will setup your product for free.
- Before you buy a water filter, make sure you know how much TDS is in your source water.
- It can be used with water with a TDS value of 500 to 2500.
- Because it is a RO purifier, it will produce a lot of wastewater throughout the purification process; thus, collect the wastewater and use it for various purposes such as cleaning utensils, washing clothes, and so on.
- 30cm (Length) X 23.8cm (Width) X 43 cms (Physical Dimensions) (Height),
- Please double-check your home’s available space before making a purchase.
- You may need to acquire a booster pump, which costs Rs 2000, if the water source does not have enough pressure.
- Because this model does not have a pre-filter, you will need to purchase one separately if you wish to extend the life of the internal filter.
- The filter system’s average life is 6000L, and after you’ve reached that point, you’ll need to replace it. However, it changes depending on the TDS level of the input water.
- Depending on the TDS concentration of your water source, annual maintenance costs can range from Rs 2000 to Rs 4000. If your TDS is high, you may need to change the filter every 5 to 6 months.
- Ultrafiltration provides additional purification (UF)
- Mineral protection keeps all minerals in place.
- Water has a pleasant flavour.
- Mode for conserving energy (Auto power off)
- It can be used with any type of water supply.
- LED indicators for various scenarios
- It has a high-end appearance and design.
- It’s made of food-grade plastic, so it’ll last a long time.
- 1 year warranty on all items
- The amount of water wasted is really high.
- The cost of maintenance is high.
- There is no pre-filter provided.
- In some locations, there is a lack of customer service.
- UV-C Purification ensures that every drop of water is as healthy & safe as water boiled for 20 minutes.
- Taste Adjuster (MTDS) controller enables adjustment of taste depending upon the source of water
- Flexible Installation- The purifier can be easily wall mounted or kept on the counter top
- Convenient Features: a) High Storage Capacity b) LED indication alerts when tank is full, when service is due & when cartridges need replacement c) Transparent tank allows you to check water levels...
- Warranty available for 1 year
- Water Saving: This Aquaguard water purifier saves Upto 60%, water-Ordinary water purifiers end up wasting 50-75% water. Aquaguard water purifiers with superior technology purify water and regulate its...
- Booster Pump is required for the functioning of water purifier in case of inlet water pressure being less than 0.3kg/cm sq. Available through our service technician at an additional cost.