Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Geneus Water Purifier Review – The Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Geneus is one of the most powerful water purifiers on the market, ensuring that you have the safest drinking water possible. Its unique Tasteguard Technology has a strong ability to detect water quality and, as a result, purifies the water using the RO+UV/RO+UV+UF purification process.
In India, there is no single source of water, but there are numerous options. As a result, Eureka Forbes’ professional engineers took up the task and eventually developed a model that could be used with water from any source. In every scenario, Aquaguard Geneus provides your family with clean, healthy, and safe drinking water. Forbes Eureka Aquaguard Geneus is a must-have for Indian homes, offices, and restaurants because it is feature-rich and extremely convenient.
Forbes’ Aquaguard Geneus DX is a high-end water filter that costs more than Rs 20000. It includes a slew of unique features that you’ve never seen in a water purifier before.
It has a multi-stage water purification system with TG (TasteGuard) that uses industry-standard technologies including Reverse Osmosis (RO), Ultrafiltration (UF), and Ultra Violet (UV) to make the output water the safest and tastiest possible.
Because RO takes longer to clean water than UV alone purifiers, the Geneus DX has a 7-litre storage tank to keep filtered water so you may drink it anytime you want, even if you don’t have access to electricity.
This model can be wall-mounted or table-mounted depending on your kitchen arrangement, but due of its unusual appearance, wall-mounting is favoured.
Let’s have a look at the features of the Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Geneus DX water filter.
|Total Capacity||7 L|
|Purifying Technology||RO + UV / UF + UV|
|Water Flow Rate||15 Litre / Hour|
|Purification Features||Ultra Filtration (UF), Ultra Violet (UV), Reverse Osmosis (RO)|
|Purification Modules||I-Cartridge, Chemi-Block, BiotronTM Cartridge, Mineral GuardTM, Reverse Osmosis Cartridge, UF Technology, Taste Enhancer Cartridge, UV Chamber|
|Recommeded for||Municipal water, Borewell water, Water from tankers|
|Applicable TDS Range||1 – 2000 mg / litre|
|Input Water Pressure||2.0 kg / sq.cm (Max)0.6 kg / sq.cm (Min)|
|Input Water Temperature||10 – 40°C|
|Input Water Chlorine (MAX)||0.2 mg / litre|
|Input Water Iron||0.3 mg / litre|
|Input Water Turbidity (MAX)||15 NTU|
|Membrane Type||Thin Film Composite RO|
|RO Membrane||75 GPD|
|Life of UV Lamp||5000 burning hours|
|UV Lamp||11 Watts|
|Power Consumption||45 Watts|
|Power Requirement||230 V AC, 50 Hz|
|Booster Pump Voltage||24 V DC|
|Installation Type||Wall Mount / Table Top|
- Reverse Osmosis (RO), Ultrafiltration (UF), and Ultraviolet (UV) techniques are used in a multi-stage filtration plan to maintain that all impurities are eliminated.
- With the use of proprietary technology known as G Tech, this purifier can automatically recognise the source of water and apply the appropriate purifying method.
- i-Filter technology removes dust, mud, sand, and other suspended particles.
- Chemi Block technology helps this water purifier block all organic pollutants and chlorine.
- TDS is reduced, and heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants are removed using reverse osmosis.
- Copper Cartridge is used in the purification process to add copper ions to the purified water and provide nutritional advantages.
- Mineral Guard technology (MTDS & Mineral Cartridge) keeps all of the minerals in the water, such as calcium and magnesium, in place.
- Smart LCD displays serve as indicators, displaying all of the information you require, such as the water level in the tank, cartridge life, and system problems, among other things.
- Auto Mineral Modulator is a one-of-a-kind device that allows you to customise the flavour of your water while still keeping the nutritional benefits.
- To save electricity, the water purifier automatically turns off after the tank is full.
- It has a voltage protection circuit that protects the water purifier from voltage variations ranging from 150 to 270 volts.
- This purifier can be used with any sort of water source, including borewell, municipal water, and so on, because it uses RO and UV processes.
Point to be remember:-
- Engineers from Forges will instal your product for free.
- Before you buy a water filter, make sure you know how much TDS is in your source water.
- It can be used with water with a TDS value of 500 to 2500.
- Because it’s a RO purifier, it’ll produce about 650 mL of wastewater for every litre of input water, so catch it and reuse it for other things like cleaning utensils.
- Physical Dimensions: 36.7 cms (Length) X 31.4 cms (Width) X 56.7 cms (Height), please double-check your space before purchasing.
- You may need to acquire a booster pump, which costs Rs 2000, if the water source does not have enough pressure.
- The filter system’s average life is 6000L, and after you’ve reached that point, you’ll need to replace it. However, it changes depending on the TDS level of the input water.
- Depending on the TDS concentration of your water source, annual maintenance costs can range from Rs 2000 to Rs 4000. If your TDS is high, you may need to change the filter every 5 to 6 months.
- Copper ion infused food is nutrient-dense.
- G Tech recognises the source of water automatically.
- Mineral protection keeps all minerals in place.
- Once the tank is full, the device switches off automatically.
- It can be used with any type of water supply.
- The flavour of the water can be changed.
- Indicator for LCD display
- It’s made of food-grade plastic, so it’ll last a long time.
- Protection against voltage fluctuations
- Premium appearance and one-of-a-kind design
- 1 year warranty on all items
- There is no indication of the water level.
- The amount of water wasted is really high.
- Extremely costly
- The cost of maintenance is high.
- In some locations, there is a lack of customer service.
That pretty much sums up all of the greatest Aquaguard water purifier (Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Geneus Water Purifier Review) models in India. If you believe we have overlooked a model that would be an excellent addition to our list, please let us know in the comments area. If it meets our criteria once we finish our review, we’ll add it to our list.
Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Geneus Water Purifier Review
Eureka Forbes Limited is one of India’s leading health and hygiene brand. It is a multi-product, multi-channel organization. A part of Shapoorji Pallonji Group, Eureka Forbes’ product portfolio encompasses water purification, vacuum cleaning, air purification and home security solutions.
In addition to one of Asia’s direct sales force, it has dealer and institutional channels, an inventive business partner network, a rural channel and one of the most expansive service networks in India.
- Color: Black and White
- Installation: Free installation is provided on this product by the manufacturer. For requesting an installation/demo for this product once delivered, please call the manufacturer's customer support...
- Type: Electric with storage ; Operating Input Voltage: 230V AC / 50 Hz ; UV Lamp: 11 Watts ; Booster Pump Voltage: 24V DC ; Power Consumption: 45 Watts ; Life of UV Lamp: 8000 burning hours
- Warranty details: 1 year on product
- Technology: RO+UV water purification
- Capacity:7 litres
- Includes: Water purifier, User manual, Warranty card and Service center details
- Type of Tank: food grade plastic