Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Enhance RO+UV+MTDS 7 litres White & Black Water Purifier Review
If you’re looking for the best Aquaguard water purifier, there’s no need to look at other models first.
It uses all industry-standard technologies, such as reverse osmosis (RO), ultra violet (UV), and ultrafiltration, in a seven-stage purification mechanism (UF).
The cleansed water is stored in a 7-litre storage tank included with this water purifier. For the vast majority of Indian households, it is ideal.
Take a look at the many advantages that the Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Enhance water purifier offers.
- It uses a seven-stage filtration system to eliminate all germs and dissolved pollutants.
- Every potential pollutant is filtered out using a multi-stage process that comprises RO, UV, and UF technologies. Mineral Guard technology keeps all of the minerals in the water, such as calcium and magnesium, in place.
- i-Filter technology removes dust, mud, sand, and other suspended particles.
- Chemi Block technology helps this water purifier block all organic pollutants and chlorine.
- TDS is reduced and heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and other contaminants are removed using reverse osmosis.
- The water purifier features a semi-transparent storage tank so you can readily see how much cleaned water is left in the tank.
- This purifier may be used with any sort of water source, including borewell, municipal water, and so on, because it uses RO, UV, and UF processes.
Point to be remember:-
- Engineers from Forges will instal it for free.
- It can be used with water with a TDS value of 500 to 2500.
- Because it is a RO purifier, it will produce wastewater for every litre of input water; thus, collect the wastewater and reuse it for other purposes such as cleaning utensils.
- Filter systems must be replaced every 8000 litres while purifying.
- Physical Dimensions: 31.6 cms (length) X 25.1 cms (width) X 46.2 cms (height); please double-check available space at home before purchasing.
- If your water comes from a borewell, you’ll need to buy the Pre Filter separately. You may also need to acquire a booster pump if the water source does not have enough pressure.
- Water has a pleasant flavour.
- Ultrafiltration is a term used to describe the process
- Mineral protection keeps all minerals in place.
- The power consumption is minimal.
- It can be used with any type of water supply.
- Storage tank that is transparent.
- It’s made of food-grade plastic, so it’ll last a long time.
- 1 year warranty on all items.
- The amount of water wasted is really high.
- In some locations, there is a lack of customer service.
- Color: Black and White
- Installation: Free installation is provided on this product by the manufacturer. For requesting an installation/demo for this product once delivered, please call the manufacturer's customer support...
- Type: Electric with storage,Technology: RO+UV+TDS Mineralizer water purification,Type of Tank: food grade plastic,Capacity:7 litres
- Kindly note: For every litre of water purified, 650 ml of water is thrown out by the machine. It is encouraged to save the water in a container and use it for cleaning utensils, washing clothes.
- Warranty details: 1 year on product Includes: Water Purifier, Installation kit and User manual