Best Tower Fans in India for 2023 | People in tropical countries like India are always looking for cost-effective solutions to provide some relief from the sweltering heat. Even though ceiling fans are common in all homes, they may not keep you cool during the summer. Tower fans are becoming more popular these days, as they are thought to be excellent alternatives to air coolers and ceiling fans.
They are an excellent choice for your modern homes, as they have a slim appearance and a bladeless design that will make you feel comfortable while taking up very little space. However, many brands offer tower fans at the best prices, making it difficult to choose one. This article focuses on the best tower fans for 2023 that are powerful enough to keep heat waves at bay.
It is a well-known fact that the climate in India differs from that of other countries, and it is difficult to survive without an electronic device. Unlike most other countries, the Indian climate is known for being hot and humid for the majority of the year. To be honest, an air-cooler or air-conditioner appears to have no effect on the harsh climate at times, which is one of the reasons tower fans are in demand in India today.
Our Top 3 Picks
|#1 iBELL||#2 Crompton||#3 Havells|
|Best Budget Tower Fan||Most Powerful Tower Fan||Top Rated Tower Fans|
|Buy Now From Amazon||Buy Now From Amazon||Buy Now From Amazon|
List of Top 11 Best Tower Fans In India
CookingDarbar.com Picks: Best Tower Fan India
We have curated this list of Top 11 Best Tower Fans available in India, along with a quick buyer’s guide to help you identify a suitable product for yourself and your family!
1. iBELL DELUXE Tower Fan with 25 Feet Air Delivery
Are you looking for a tower fan that can provide both increased efficiency and increased airflow? Then you can’t say no to the iBELL Cool Breeze Tower Fan, which is designed to deliver a maximum of 25 feet of air.
- This product has been designed to be both compact and space-saving at the same time.
- This tower fan can throw air at a distance of approximately 25 feet.
- One of the most notable features of this product is the inclusion of a four-swing feature.
- The whole thing is made of anti-rust material.
- Another important feature of this tower fan is that it comes with a 1-year warranty as well as an additional 6-month warranty if you register it for free.
- Has a 2250m3/hr maximum air delivery capacity.
- Sleek and Stylish Modular Design. Light Weight & Portable. Power 140W | Current: 1 Amp | High Glossy Rust Free Body;High Air Delivery: 2250m3/hr. 3 Speed Control | Height: 74cm | Length: 23cm | Width:...
- Powerful Air Throw: 25 feet (The product is not a cooler).;Low Power Consumption | Voltage: 220~240V, 50/60Hz AC
- Tough Blower: To ensure powerful and effective air throw for all the 3 speed settings.;Sturdy yet Elegant Design: Providing stability and safety while working. Warranty: 1 Year Standard Warranty + 6...
- Mounting Type: Free Standing; Controller Type: Button Control
2. BMS Lifestyle TF-708 Tower Fan
The BMS TF-708 tower fan is one of the best tower fans on the market today in India. This tower fan is made by the renowned BMS brand, which is known for producing and marketing high-quality fans in India. This product is made to allow for maximum airflow.
- It’s made to deliver high-pressure air.
- This tower fan was designed and manufactured by the manufacturer to use as little energy as possible.
- One of the most notable features of this item is that it is made of a high-gloss, rust-free material.
- This tower fan is both stylish and practical.
- This product comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- The product is equipped with a 150-watt motor with a maximum output speed of 5000 RPM.
- Powerful Air Throw. Low Power Consumption.
- High Gloss Rust Free Body.
- Sleek & Stylish Modular Designs.
- 3 Speed – 4 Way Auto Air Deflection.
- Specification : Voltage : 220-240 V50/60 Hz. AC. Power : 150 W. Air Deliver 2500 m/Hr. Air Throw : 24 Feet
3. Crompton Air Buddy Kitchen Fan
Crompton is a well-known Indian brand that manufactures and markets high-quality electronic products and appliances. Unlike most tower fans, the Crompton Air Buddy Kitchen Fan is specifically designed for use in the kitchen to improve homemakers’ time there.
- This tower fan is 21.6 x 17.6 x 55 cms in size.
- The adjustable louvre on this tower fan allows the fan to direct airflow in the desired direction.
- It’s simple to clean and operate this tower fan.
- This bladeless tower fan was created with children in mind.
- This product is designed to be wall-mounted, as well as horizontally and vertically mounted under the cabinet.
- At the same time, this product is both light and small.
- Personalised soft airflow designed with an adjustable louver for desired air flow that allows the homemaker to enjoy cool breeze without disturbing the gas flames while cooking. This fan does not...
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 17.6 x 55 cm , Its sleek compact design can be easily accommodated on the platform, mounted on the wall, under the cabinet horizontally or vertically
- Lightweight and compact design for efficient use in any position, anywhere you need it
- The body is easy to clean in just one wipe and comes with removable filters for a hassle-free upkeep at home
- Blade-free design ensures safety for children
- RPM: 2600, Rated air delivery: 700 cubic meter/hour
- This fan does not provide air throw like regular table or desk fan, suggestable as a personal table or stand fan for a small area usage
- Warranty: 2 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Power: 38 watts
- Includes: 1 Kitchen Fan along with Product Manual
4. Russell Hobbs 48 Inch Tower Fan
Why do you think tower fan demand has been steadily increasing over the last few days? The unique features that a tower fan offers are the main reason for such a surge in demand for tower fans. Russell Hobbs has a long history of producing tower fans with these distinct features and high quality.
- This tower fan has been designed to use only 50 watts of electricity.
- The entire item is made of high-quality ABS plastic.
- One of the most notable features of this tower fan is that it includes a 12-hour timer that allows the user to turn off the tower fan automatically.
- Another important feature included in this product is the remote control, which has three variable speed settings.
- The LED lights on this tower fan are fully functional, and the temperature display is high-quality and precise.
- 50 Watt ( Lower Power Consumption), 230V, 50Hz
- 12 Hours Timer, Abs Housing
- Three Speed With Remote Control
- 3 Fan Mode (Normal, Natural , Sleep)
5. Russell Hobbs RTF 4800 Tower Fan
Russell is one of the best tower fans currently available in India. If you don’t already know, Russell has a long history of producing high-quality motors and other electronic products, and this tower fan is no exception.
- This product was created with a sleek and compact design in mind.
- Unlike the majority of tower fans on the Indian market, this Russell tower fan is designed for use in small cabins and with small air-conditioning rooms.
- This product has a 750 mm sweep rate, which is one of its most notable features.
- This product comes with a 2-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Another feature that distinguishes this tower fan is that it only consumes 50 watts of power.
- 50 Watt ( Lower Power Consumption), 230v, 50Hz
- 12 Hours Timer, ABS Housing; Three Speed with Remote Control
- 3 Fan Mode (Normal, Natural , Sleep)
- Full Function LED with Temperature Display
- Mounting Type: Free Standing
6. iBELL Prime Tower Fan
Today, iBELL is one of India’s oldest electronic appliance manufacturers. The iBELL Prime tower fan, which is manufactured and sold by iBELL, is one of the few high-quality tower fans produced by this company. This tower fan, unlike most tower fans, is designed to provide maximum efficiency while also allowing the user to easily clean the product.
- This tower fan has been designed to use only 140 watts of electricity.
- One of the standout features of this tower fan is that it has three different speed settings.
- The overall design of this tower fan allows it to blend in with any room’s decor.
- The entire item is simple to clean.
- Another useful feature of this tower fan is that it has motorised louvres that can distribute airflow in various directions.
- Sleek and Stylish Modular Design. Light Weight & Portable. Power 140W | Current: 1 Amp | High Glossy Rust Free Body;High Air Delivery: 2250M3/HR. 3 Speed Control | Height: 69.85cm | Length: 26.3cm |...
- Powerful Air Throw: 25 Feet;Low Power Consumption | Voltage: 220~240v, 50/60Hz Ac
- Tough Blower: To ensure powerful and effective air throw for all the 3 speed settings.;Sturdy yet Elegant Design: Providing stability and safety while working.
- Warranty: 1 Year Standard Warranty + 6 Months Additional Warranty on FREE Registration
- Mounting Type: Free Standing; Controller Type: Button Control
7. VITEK VT-1933 SR-I 120-Watt Tower Fan
Do you want a modern and stylish tower fan? The Vitek VT-1933 SR-I 120-watts tower fan is one of the best and most popular tower fans on the Indian market today. This tower fan is from the Vitek brand, and it has a unique design.
- Despite being designed to save space, this fan can deliver maximum airflow.
- Low, mid, and high variable speed controls are included with this product.
- One of the most notable features of this product is that it includes an eight-hour timer with high precision.
- This tower fan includes a digital temperature display for indoor use.
- This item comes with a remote control that allows the user to control the product from a distance.
- Comes with a louvre that allows the user to change the direction of the tower fan’s output airflow.
- Compact & Stylish Design - Rotation Over 90°
- Power 120w, Three Speed Settings Control, Remote Control - with LED Display
- Eight Hours Timer, Installation type, Floor/Outdoor, Adjustment of Air Stream Direction
- Indoor Temperature Indication - Three Speed Control High / Mid / Slow mode - All the Operation are Displayed on Control Panel and Large LED Display reads your Room Temperature,Compact & Stylish Design...
8. Deco Air Tower Elegant Indoor Fan With Remote
Deco is a new brand on the Indian market that manufactures and sells high-quality tower fans. One of the best tower fans available today is the Deco air tower elegant indoor fan with remote. This tower fan has been designed to use only 35 watts of electricity.
- This tower fan has three different speed settings.
- Three wind models are also included in the package.
- The manufacturer has included a remote control with this product.
- This product has a 7-hour timer built in.
- Oscillation with motorised control
- The copper motors used in this tower fan are of the highest quality.
- The design of this product is sleek and compact.
- There are 3 speed level, 3 wind modes, simulating, natural, slumberous, normal wind;Multi - function remote control and 7 hour programed timer, power of memory function
- Oscillation functions brings air flow direction;Sleek and attractive design for high air delivery, the fan sport a space-saving design
- 100 percent copper motor for longer life 35 watts, voltage ac: 220 - 240 v 50 hz, color: black and white;Warranty: 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Includes: 1 Unit Tower Fan
- Mounting Type: Free Standing; Material Type: Plastic
9. Sajni Ekvira Tower Fan White
Although most people are unfamiliar with the brand Sajni, this company has manufactured and marketed high-quality tower fans in recent years. This product is designed to consume only 130 watts of electricity.
- This item is made to fit any room’s décor or setting.
- This tower fan includes three different speed settings.
- This item is made for heavy-duty use.
- One of the most notable features of this product is that it includes a powerful motor that allows for more efficient air delivery.
- At the same time, the entire product is portable and lightweight.
- A rubberized bottom has been added by the manufacturer to ensure the product’s durability.
- Colours: White & Grey, Purple, Maroon, Blue(As Per Availability)
- Energy Efficient & Ultra Convenient To Use
- Low On Noise, High On Power, Approx 20 Feet Air Throw
- Air Flow - 1324 Cfm, Power Consumption - 160 Watts, Power Requirement-230 V, Frequency-50 Hz
- This Is A Fan And Not A Water Based Cooler .
10. Bajaj Snowvent Tower Fan
Are you looking for a tower fan that uses the least amount of energy and fits into a small space? Then we recommend that you think about buying this item. Style and a sleek body are two notable features of this product.
- A high-quality and efficient centrifugal blower is included with this tower fan.
- The centrifugal blower’s motor is environmentally friendly.
- The entire product is built to save space.
- This product includes intelligent mode, sleep mode, and wind mode, according to the manufacturer.
- Another feature of this item is that it includes high-quality LED panels as well as push control buttons.
- Power : 150W, Air Delivery : 42CMM;Sturdy Indigenous design : Stabilized thermoplastic for aesthetic and corrosion-resistant life.Remote : No
- Ergonomic Control Panel : speed and swing controls designed for ease of use;Tough Blower : to ensure optimum air throw efficiency, with 3-speed selection
- Light Weight & Portable;Tough Blower: 3 Speed Selection for optimum air throw efficiency
- Warranty: 1 year on product
- Controller Type: Button Control; Mounting Type: Free Standing; Material Type: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
11. Havells OFR 13 Wave Fins with Fan 2900 W
Bring home this Havells 13 wave fin fan to enjoy even heating during the cold winter months. With 2900 Watts and 13 large radiator fins, the device is an excellent choice for instant room heating. Because it has a PTC fan, the heating process moves more quickly. The beige and white space-saving body with vents, power On/Off buttons, and rotary control knobs screams convenience. For efficient heating, this room heater makes use of a thermostat and HD320 oil.
- Castor Wheels for Easy Mobility.
- Power Setting.
- PTC Heater with Fan.
- Thermostatic Heat Control.
- Extra Safety with Tilt Switch.
- Caster wheel for easy mobility
- HD320 grade oil for long lasting and better efficiency
- Cord storage
- 3 power settings â?? 800 W, 1200 W and 2000 W and additional 400 W (PTC heater + fan)
- Includes: 1 N Main Unit, 1 N Pair Wheel Set, 1 N Pair U Ring With Nut, And 1 N Instruction Manual
Buying Guide For The Best Tower Fan In India
Here’s a buying guide to assist you in choosing and purchasing the best tower fan on the market.
Why do you think we said you should choose and buy a tower fan with caution in India ? One of the most straightforward answers to your question is that tower fans are a relatively new product on the Indian market, and few people are familiar with how they work or how to choose the best one.
On the other hand, as demand for tower fans has grown exponentially, market competition has attracted an excessive number of brands to this segment, resulting in an increase in the number of tower fan models available today. You can easily select and purchase a tower fan if you consider the factors listed below.
As previously stated, tower fans are available in a variety of sizes, and the size of the tower fan should be considered when choosing and purchasing the best tower fan. Why do you believe the tower fan’s size matters? One of the most important advantages/benefits of the tower fan, as stated in the benefits section, is that it saves space.
If you buy a larger tower fan, it may have more drawbacks than benefits. If you need a tower fan with a lot of airflow, however, you should get one that’s a little bigger. As a result, we suggest that you first determine your needs before purchasing a tower fan.
Design and Style.
Tower fans have the same overall design and style, but there is a slight difference in the design and style, to be honest. A tower fan is sleek and compact, and it is designed to deliver high airflow. However, some brands have found ways to slightly alter the style of the tower fan without compromising its efficiency.
We recommend that you buy a tower fan based on your needs and in a style that complements the décor and settings of your room. If you buy the best stylish tower fan, your room will have more style and appeal.
Energy-saving – Each tower fan has its own brand and features. The power consumption of the tower fan varies according to its size, style, and features. A tower fan consumes significantly less energy than traditional fans such as ceiling fans, wall fans, and pedestal fans.
This isn’t the case for all tower fans, however. Tower fans with high power consumption are manufactured and marketed by some brands. This is one of the many reasons why it’s crucial to read the product specifications before buying a tower fan.
As previously stated, one of the most significant advantages of a tower bank is that it produces significantly less noise than traditional fans. This is correct, and you should be aware that different tower fans are designed to produce varying levels of noise.
If you want a tower fan that makes little noise while operating, we recommend getting one with a lower noise level. The noise produced by a tower fan is commonly denoted by “Db” (Decibels) prefixed by a number; if the product you’re considering buying has a lower Db, it’s quiet; if it has a higher Db, it’s loud. Select and buy a tower fan based on this information.
The brand, model, and design of a tower fan will determine its quality. The efficiency and energy consumption of a product change in tandem with its quality. This is one of the reasons we advise against purchasing a product solely on the basis of its brand name or price. Instead, we recommend that you buy one of the products listed below, or read the product reviews and then buy a tower fan based on your needs.
One of the most important factors to consider when purchasing a tower fan in India is the brand and its reputation. In India, tower fans are sold by more than ten different brands. However, the quality of each product varies, and there is no way for a user to predict the quality of a product before purchasing it. As a result, we advise you to buy a tower fan from a reputable brand with a long warranty period.
Tower fans come with a variety of controls, including push button controls, knobs, and touch sensitive controls. If the product isn’t from a well-known brand and you’re not looking for a high-end tower fan, avoid touch-sensitive buttons.
Consider a tower fan with touch sensitive button controls if you’re looking for a high-end item. If not, tower fans with a knob or push button control are a good option.
A tower fan, unlike most traditional fans on the Indian market, has a disproportionately larger number of vents in all directions. If you have children, we recommend purchasing a device with smaller vents and other safety features. Yes, tower fans with child safety features such as smaller airflow vents, fuses, and so on are available.
A tower fan can be made of various materials, such as plastic or metal. As you may be aware, plastics come in a variety of quality levels. As a result, investing in a high-quality plastic tower fan is critical.
FAQ’s about Best Tower Fans
1. Can tower fan cool a room ?
Answer:- When the temperature rises, tall, compact tower fans can help to keep your rooms cool. They also don’t take up a lot of room on your floor! Tall, slim tower fans take up little floor space while cooling your rooms effectively.
2. What should I look for in a tower fan ?
Answer:- Here are some important aspects of an ideal tower fan:
Noise Level. As it is a mechanical rotating device, the noise while the operation is inevitable.
Airflow Capacity. Every air controlling system like the air conditioner, air cooler, or fan has a certain airflow capacity.
Control and Features.
3. Do tower fans use a lot of electricity ?
Answer:- Tower fans consume very little energy per hour, consuming only. 135 kilowatt-hours (kWh) in 24 hours of continuous use. On low, most tower fans use around 15 watts, and on high, they use less than 50 or 60 watts.
4. Do tower fans have filters ?
Answer:- Extend the Life of Your Lasko Tower Fan – By reducing dirt build-up, which is the leading cause of fan failure, our filter extends the life of your Lasko tower fan.
5. Do tower fans reduce humidity ?
Answer:- Tower fans are not recommended for reducing humidity. Maintain air circulation by placing fans near vents and using them in the kitchen while cooking elements are on, as well as in the bathroom after a hot shower. This appears to be a no-brainer! Look for a good dehumidifier that fits your budget and install it in your home.
6. Is a tower fan like an air conditioner ?
Answer:- Tower fans simply push air outward rather than cooling it. As a result, they consume far less energy than an air conditioner. In fact, a typical air conditioner uses about 3500 watts, or 3.5 kWh, in just one hour, whereas a fan uses only 2.4 kWh in a 24-hour period.
A tower fan can be used for a variety of purposes when it comes to cooling a room. However, as previously stated, choosing the best tower fan is not easy; however, if you consider the factors listed above, you can easily choose and purchase the best tower fan on the Indian market today. If you’re still perplexed, consider purchasing one of the tower fan models listed above.
Check Best Tower Fans Related Guides
- Best Toilet Brush And Plunger Combos in India
- Amazon Diwali Sale 2022 : Dates, Mobile Offers, Deals On Electronics, Bank Offers, Amazon Pay And More
- Best Fishing Carts in India
- Best Charging Valets in India
- Kent Perk Chiller Water Purifier Review – February 2023
If you have questions, do not hesitate to leave a note underneath, because I read each of the remarks and answer them.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews. We will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can. Save with us. Thanks!