Best Geyser in India!! If you’ve been considering purchasing a new geyser water heater, there’s no better time than now. The newer models have begun to arrive, and you might be able to get a good deal during the winter months.
I know you haven’t made up your mind about which water heater to buy yet. Before you make a decision, we want you to understand everything there is to know about water heaters so you can make an informed decision when you are in the market for one.
So, here are the various types of water heaters available on the market. We’ve also listed the benefits and drawbacks of each so you know exactly what you’re getting into.
Best Geysers in India
Here’s a quick rundown of our favorite geysers in India! We are confident that you will find a model that perfectly meets your requirements without the need for extensive research.
AO Smith HSE-SDS-15 15-Litre 2000-Watt Vertical Water HeaterNo products found.
HSE-SDS is a five-star rated product with international quality and performance. It has a Blue Diamond-coated tank, temperature settings that are easy to use, colour panels that can be changed, and longer warranties.
AO Smith, a pioneer in the water heater industry, also has a great storage water heater product. The specially designed tank is a double-coated glass-linked tank that provides excellent protection against hard water and corrosion. Water can be heated to a temperature of 75° C, which is plenty for any family.
AO Smith Water Heater comes with both a 5 and a 4 BEE star rating and is energy efficient in its daily operation. The warranty structure is as follows: 7 years on the inner tank, 4 years on the glass coated heating element, and 2 years on everything else (all elements).
No products found.
Bajaj New Shakti Storage 25 Litre Vertical Water Heater
The 25-litre storage tank capacity saves you time and energy without causing you any inconvenience. The features are identical to our top pick, but this one has a larger capacity of 25 litres. It is deserving of the number two spot on the list.
The inner tank of the vertical water heater is glass lined, which helps to prevent limescale buildup in the tank. Not only does the magnesium-coated anode rod prevent corrosion, but it also keeps water out. The Incoloy heating element extends the product’s shelf life. The heater is also suitable for installations with high water pressure (8 bar) and pressure pumps.
- Type : Storage; Capacity : 25 Litres; Wattage : 2000 Watts;Pressure : 8 Bars; BEE Rating : 4 Star
- Inner Tank Material: SS 304; Outer Body Material: CRCA
- Product Dimensions: 43.3 cms X 44.1 cms X 57 cms
- Warranty : 2 years on Product; 2 years on Heating Element; 5 years on Tank
- Included in the Box : Water Heater Unit, Warranty Card, User Manual, Mounting Accessories
- Titanium Armour Technology: Special inner tank coating for preventing corrosion and rusting
- Swirl Flow Technology: Ensures 20% more hot water
- Multiple safety systems for protection against dry heating, overheating and overpressure
- IPX4 waterproof technology for longer product life
Havells Monza EC 5S 10-Litre Storage Water Heater
The inner container’s feroglas TM technology withstands hard water and provides years of trouble-free water service. At high temperatures, Incoloy heating elements have excellent resistance to oxidation and carbonization.
Havells is a well-known brand that is well-known for its product quality and customer service. For small households, Havells Monza EC 5S 10-litre geyser is ideal. It’s made with cutting-edge technology and is meant to last a long time. It has a 0.4 unit standing loss and a 5-star energy efficiency rating.
The geyser is equipped with high-density PUF insulation and a unique whirl flow technology that prevents direct contact between cold and hot water, keeping the water hot and reducing energy consumption.
The inner tank is made of extra thick, high-quality rolled steel and has a nickel-based Incoloy heating element that protects the tank from hard water damage and extends its life.
- Type: Storage ; Capacity: 10 Litres; Wattage: 2000 Watts; Pressure: 8 Bars ; BEE Rating: 5 Star;Waterproof Degree : IPX-4 Protection for longer product life
- Adjustable knob for temperature settings between 25 degree C to 75 degree C to get the desired temperature, Multi-function Safety Valve which protects Tank from Internal and External pressure build...
- Feroglas Tech with single Weld Design : Made of ultra thick superior steel, Provides superior corrosion resistance & anti-rust property resulting in longer life, Tough enough to withstand high...
- Heating Element : Incoloy glass coated heating element offers superior heating performance with its excellent resistance to both oxidation and carbonization at high temperature setting and resists...
- The tank has an anode rod with a stainless steel core that is designed to protect the tank from corrosive elements . The system uses special catalyst action to fight the corrosive elements which in...
- Warranty: 7 years on inner container, 4 years on Heating Element, 2 years comprehensive warranty
- Product Dimensions: 53.5 cms x 36 cms x 34 cms
- Flexi Pipe : The water heater comes along with a Flexi Pipe which is made of stainless-steel and this makes it super durable and long lasting. Pipe is steel braided, it is suitable for both hot and...
- BEE 5 Star ratings, CFC free thicker PUF insulation offers complete protection against radiant heat loss, reduces energy consumption and provides higher energy efficiency
- Whirlflow Technology : It avoids direct contact between cold & hot water flow for a faster heating and Optimized energy saving effecting 20% more hot water output.
Crompton Arno Neo ASWH-3015 Water Heater
Crompton water heaters not only provide enough hot water, but they are also energy efficient. Storage water heaters are also known as tank water heaters. The tank is insulated to keep the inner water warm, and the temperature of the water is controlled by a thermostat.
Crompton storage water heaters are rated from 5 to 3 stars and feature a nano polymer-coated tank for increased heating efficiency. Our products can be found both online and in a store near you.
It looks a lot like the Crompton Amica, but there are a few key differences that make it stand out. This model, known as the Arno Neo, includes features that are hard to come by in other geysers on the market. The superior polymer coating in the inner tank is one of the first features we can discuss.
The anti-corrosive nature of the polymer coating is not only advantageous, but it also contributes to the overall insulation of the water tank!
- PRODUCT: Crompton's energy efficient storage water heater with fast heating
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Wattage: 2000 W; Capacity: 15L; Star Rating 5; Pressure 8 bar
- 3 LEVEL SAFETY: Capillary Thermostat, automatic thermal cut-out & multi-functional valve to provide higher safety, Heating Element - Copper
- ANTI-RUST: Fitted with specially designed magnesium anode which prevents corrosion due to hard water quality
- QUALITY COMPONENTS: ISI marked nickel coated special element to provide resistance against scale formation
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1 unit of Crompton Storage Water Heater, Instructions Manual and Warranty Card
- WARRANTY: 5 year warranty on Tank, 2 year warranty on Element and 2 year warranty on Product provided by Crompton from date of purchase
Usha Misty 25-litres Storage Water Heater
USHA introduces its Misty storage water heaters, which are not only attractive but also energy efficient and safe to use. These water geysers have best-in-class safety features like a high-grade thermostat that cuts off the electricity when the temperature exceeds the set limit and an advanced Earth Leaking Protection Device for safer operation.
This, combined with the sleek, sophisticated design, results in a package that is both stylish and functional. Misty storage water heaters from Usha are ideal for use in the kitchen and bathroom.
Usha has been constantly innovating its product portfolio to provide all kinds of water heating applications by combining safety, performance, and energy saving features into a single, discrete package. Go Beyond the Ordinary with Usha Misty 5 Star Storage Water Heaters!
- Type: Storage Water Heater; Capacity: 25 Litres; Wattage: 2000 Watts; Pressure: 8 Bars; BEE Ratings: 5 Star ; Vertical : Suitable for large wall spaces ; Power Requirement: 220V - 240V ; Other Power...
- Free Installation - Please call Usha Care 1800-1033-111 to schedule an appointment or any related queries. T&C apply
- Inner Tank Material: Glasslined enamel coated Stainless steel; Outer Body Material: ABS Plastic
- Product Dimensions: 32.5 Cms X 32.5 Cms X 56.5 Cms
- Warranty: 7 years on tank, 3 years on heating element, 2 years on product
- Faster & Silent Heating - Copper heating element and Whirl Flow technology for faster heating and maximum energy saving
- Protection against corrosion and hard water - Heavy Duty Magnesium anode to prevent rust and corrosion, Anti-corrosive ABS Body
- 5 Safety features to protect against high temperature, pressure (upto 8 Bar) and dry heating
- Suitable for high rise buildings - High pressure withstanding capacity of upto 8 bar
Racold Eterno 2 Water Heater
The colour combination of grey and blue on Racold Eterno 2 15 Liter 2KW Storage Water Heater is unusual. 15 litres of water can be stored in the geyser. Temperature Regulator allows you to control the temperature of your water, lowering your energy consumption.
With a power consumption of 2000 watts and a 230 volt operating voltage, it is elegant yet simple to use.
The 15-litre sleek water heater is highly energy efficient and has an attractive design. This smart water heater, according to Racold, saves up to 40% on energy while providing you with perfect hot water at your desired temperature.
The inner tank has a super polymer coating that prevents limescale buildup. As a result, this protective coating technology aids in corrosion prevention and high performance.
The heater is also protected and has a longer lifespan thanks to the special titanium coating. The heater’s Smartguard feature keeps the water pressure in check while maintaining a high level of pressure.
- Free standard installation. Note: The standard installation does not include pipes/fittings/plumbing, etc. The company reserves the right to modify the installation terms and conditions at any time...
- For free installation and if you have any concern related to the product, we are here to resolve it for you. Contact_us on : [1860-425-2288]
- Smart bath logic- Your water heater has a special function which can save up to 30% electricity with intelligent functions that gives you an option to choose bucket bath, shower bath etc.
- Warranty: 2 years on Product, 3 years on Heating Element and 7 years on Tank
- SPHP: Eterno Pro has a special unique polymer protective coating technology for inner container which helps to resist corrosion caused by hard water. This in turn increase the longivity of your water...
- Titanium Enameled Heating Element : Titanium enamel heating element for efficiency, strength, low energy consumption and longer life
- Star Rating: A 5-star rated product. It has high-density and thick PUF that ensures energy efficiency and reduced electricity bills
- HPR(High Pressure Resistance): High Pressure Withstanding capacity makes it suitable for high rise buildings and high pressure pump applications
- Smart Guard: Your water heater has a special anode which is placed with the heating element that performs an electrolytic process which protects the heating element from corrosion, thus greatly...
- Smart Mix: Eterno pro has a special deflector ensures slow mixing of cold and hot water in the inner container, keeping the water hot for longer time thus ensuring less frequent restart and what's...
V-Guard Victo 15 litres Water Geyser
V-Victo Guard’s 15 L had an elegant cylindrical shape and a handy temperature control knob for easy temperature regulation. For durability, the inner tank is made of high-quality steel with a glass-lined anti-corrosive coating.
V-Guard offers a complete installation accessory kit worth Rs. 500 that includes inlet, outlet, and expansion bolts, as well as product installation by company-authorized and trained personnel worth Rs. 300-Rs. 400. (absolutely free). Victo comes in three sizes: 10 litres, 15 litres, and 25 litres.
- 【15 LITRE】Storage Water Heater; 【BEE 4 STAR RATED】: Extremely Energy Efficient with Extra Thick & High Density PUF Insulation for Maximum Heat Retention
- 【ANTI-CORROSIVE & SUITABLE FOR HARD WATER USAGE】: Advanced Vitreous Enamel Coating protects the Inner Tank, Superior Incoloy 840 Heating Element ensures Sustained Performance, Extra Thick...
- 【SAFETY ASSURED】: Advanced Thermostat & Thermal Cut-out Mechanism provides Dual Overheat Protection, 5-in-1 Multi-function Safety Valve prevents Excessive Pressure Build-up, Vacuum Formation &...
- 【HYGIENIC & PUNGENT-FREE WATER】: Multi-layer Protection against Corrosion & Scaling
- 【66% REDUCTION IN LEAKAGE】: Single Weld Line High Grade Mild Steel Tank
- 【DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE】: Temperature Control Knob for adjusting the temperature from 25-75°C, Stylish Twin LED Display Indicators for Power (Green) and Heating (Red) Status
- 【WITHSTANDS UP TO 8 BAR PRESSURE】: Suitable for High Rise Buildings and Pressure Pump Application
- 【FREE INSTALLATION】: Along with FREE Inlet and Outlet Connection Pipes
- 【WARRANTY】: 2 Year on Product, 3 Year on Heating Element, 5 Year on Inner Tank
- 【PAN INDIA SERVICE SUPPORT】: Call us at 1800-103-1300 (Toll-Free)/1860-180-300 (Toll) or WhatsApp ‘HI’ to +919633503333 or E-Mail us at [email protected]
Venus Magma Plus Water Heater
Magma plus water heaters are a high-quality product that is designed to last. It has a porcelain enamel tank that is both durable and corrosion resistant. With scaleguard technology, it is designed to withstand hard water. This model has a new grace and charm that will blend in with your bathroom decor thanks to an updated and pleasing design with metallic finish colours.
- Type: Storage, capacity -25l, wattage - 2000 watts, pressure: 8 bars, bee rating:5 star
- Inner tank: Porcelain enamel glasslined tank , heating element: Glasslined double ceramic heating elements. Body Material: ABS; Tank Material: Copper
- Product dimensions: 545mm (height) x 372 mm (width) x 372 cm (length)
- Included in the box: 1 storage water heater, flexible hose, user manual, installation kit, wall fixing card
- Scale guard technology: Reduces scale deposits, reduces stress on heating element, capillary thermostat:Customer sets required temp with high precision
- Isi certification: India's first bis approved water heater with porcelain enameled gl tank
- Protection: Maximum protection against hardwater and corrosion
- Rated pressure - 8 bar
- Capacity: 25 liters
- Warranty: Guarantee - 5 Years on Inner Tank, 2 Years on Heating Element and 2 Years on Product
- Bajaj Geyser
- Havells Geyser
- Crompton Geyser
- V Guard Geyser
- Racold Geyser
- Ao Smith Geyser
- Usha Geyser
- Jaquar Geyser
- Orient Geyser
- Hindware Geyser
- Haier Geyser
- Kenstar Geyser
- Polycab Geyser
- Morphy Richards Geyser
- LG Geyser
- Spherehot Geyser
- Sunflame Geyser
- Parryware Geyser
- Cera Geyser
- Finolex Geyser
- Khaitan Geyser
- Remson Geyser
- Maharaja Whiteline Geyser
- Bosch Geyser
- Godrej Geyser
- Inalsa Geyser
- Stiebel Eltron Geyser
- Almonard Geyser
List of Geyser
Type of Geyser
- Electric Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Instant or Tankless Geysers
- Solar Geysers
- Storage Water Heaters
Electric Water Heaters
This type of geyser, as the name suggests, uses electricity to provide hot water. Electric water heaters work in a straightforward manner: they convert electric energy into heat using heating elements to raise the temperature of the water. Some electric water heaters have features like time delay, automation, and required temperature that make them more user-friendly.
These heaters are ideal for those who live in rented apartments or houses. When compared to gas water heaters, this type can provide a higher water temperature.
Gas Water Heaters
You may be familiar with LPG, or Liquid Petroleum Gas, which is used in kitchen cylinders, but this natural gas has long been used in water heaters. Some people prefer gas water heaters to electric water heaters because the former can heat the water faster.
However, you’ll need to install an LPG gas cylinder (like the one in your kitchen) alongside the geyser machine to ensure that it has enough gas.
The majority of gas water heaters you’ll find on the market are either instant or tankless. You must ensure that the cylinder is installed outside of the bathroom for safety reasons before installing it in the bathroom.
Instant or Tankless Geysers
Instant geysers, unlike storage geysers, do not have a separate tank capacity for storing heated water. They are, however, a fantastic option for a quick shower with a constant supply of hot water whenever you need it. When you turn off the device, the hot water will immediately stop flowing.
If you live in a duplex or a house on your own, a solar geyser may be the best option for you. It works in the same way that all solar-powered appliances do: it captures heat from the sun’s rays through solar panels on your roof. The sun’s energy is converted to heat, which is then transferred to the inner water tank.
You won’t have to pay for electricity or gas for your daily supply of hot water if you choose this option. Although installing a solar panel system will be costly, it is an investment that will save you a lot of money in the long run. They aren’t suitable for apartment dwellers.
Storage Water Heaters
Water tanks are included with storage geysers to help you store heated water for a longer period of time. Depending on your water capacity, a certain amount of water will be heated and stored in the tank whenever you turn on the water heater. With the help of the thermostat, the temperature of this stored water will be maintained.
The majority of geysers on the Indian market today come with one of two types of water tanks: copper or stainless steel. While copper tanks are more expensive, steel tanks can be found for less. Both of these tanks are capable of lasting a long time.
Depending on your needs, you can choose from a variety of models. If you have a small family, for example, a 15-litre or 20-litre capacity should suffice. For a large family, a capacity of 25 to 35 liters is recommended.
How to Choose the Best Geyser in India?
Here are some of the considerations you should make when selecting a geyser for your home. Some of these factors are unique to each person, while others are required for everyone!
- Anti-Corrosive & Anti-Scale Lining
- Auto-Off Feature
- Durability and Maintenance
- Size or Capacity
Anti-Corrosive & Anti-Scale Lining
Always check whether the water tank has been lined with an anti-scale or anti-corrosive lining when purchasing a geyser. However, you should first determine the type of water supply you are receiving in your pipelines. Only use water tanks lined with superior glass if the water you’re receiving is in extremely poor condition and has a high TDS.
Auto – Off Feature
In many modern water tank heaters, you’ll notice a feature called automatic shut off. This feature allows you to turn off the machine automatically if you forget to do so manually. This feature ensures that your machine does not use a lot of water and that the water temperature in the water tank remains stable.
Durability and Maintenance
The durability of the geyser determines its ability to function and withstand adverse conditions. The geyser’s durability will ensure that it lasts a long time and requires as few repairs as possible. While geyser maintenance is dependent on the type of geyser and the frequency with which it is used. To prevent rusting, it’s a good idea to clean the product’s tank at least once a week.
The Government of India has assigned a BEE star rating to all geysers and water heaters sold in India. This rating scale runs from one to five, with five representing the most energy-efficient and long-lasting option. You should think about this rating before making your final decision, as it will help you save money on your electricity bills in the long run. The majority of the geysers on our list have been given a 5-star rating.
Size or Capacity
The geyser’s size and capacity should be determined by the number of people in your family as well as the geyser’s intended use. For example, if you have a large family, you may want to consider bringing home a geyser with a higher capacity and faster hot water supply. If you have a family of less than four people, you may want to consider a compact and small geyser.
Warranties are important, just like they are for any other kitchen or household appliance! Before you buy a water heater, make sure it has a warranty. Depending on the brand and type of appliance, geysers can have warranties ranging from 2 to 5 years. If a problem arises with the product during the warranty period, you can request a free replacement or repair.
FAQ On Best Gyser In Cold Weather
1. How to use Geyser?
Answer:- 1. The first thing you must do is to make sure that there is flow of water into the instant geyser and do not open the outlet.
2. Allow the water to get heated about 60 seconds for a 3KW instant geyser
3. Always watch for the neon sign that indicates that the water is hot enough for bathing
4. If your own instant geyser do not have the neon sign, you can open the outlet to adjust the flow to allow hot water with the needed temperature flows out
2. Which Geyser is best Instant or Storage?
Answer:- Unlike storage water heaters, instant units are highly energy efficient. If your home utilizes around 41 gallons on a regular basis, then the instant units can save up to 24% – 34% on the energy costs. There is no denying the fact that the installation costs of an instant unit are higher than the storage ones.
3. Which geyser is safe?
Answer:- In comparison to a gas geyser, which has been claimed to have caused countless accidents in homes in the past, an electric geyser is quite safe. This is because a gas geyser gets its heat from LPG, which can obstruct bathroom airflow and be dangerous in a variety of ways.
4. Which is the best 15-litre geyser in India?
Answer:- If you’re looking for a 15-litre geyser, the Bajaj New Shakti Storage 15 Litre Vertical Water Heater, 4 Star (White) and Crompton Arno Neo ASWH-3015, 15-litres Storage Water Heater are the two best options.
5. How do I choose a geyser?
Answer:-1. Requirement (Family size) Buy the right sized geyser as per your requirement.
2. Longevity and parts availability. Buy a geyser that has a longer life and has easily available replaceable parts.
3. Energy consumption.
6. How do I choose a hot water heater for my bathroom?
Answer:- The ideal water heater size is comparable to the amount of hot water required all at once. If people take baths one at a time and use 25 litres of water, a 25 litre or 15 litre water heater will ensure that the water is at its optimal temperature when they want to take a bath (at places where tap water temperature is not too low).