Best Geyser for Hard Water in India
In India in 2021, the best geyser for hard water is: Using cold water for various needs in this chilly climate is not simple in the early morning because it is the cold season, therefore you must keep warm yourself. So I’m bringing out the best geyser I can find that is specifically designed for hard water and capable of handling it.
If you only have 3-4 family members, a 10 litre geyser would suffice; however, if you have 5-6 family members, a 15 litre geyser is the ideal alternative. If there are more than 6 people in your group, a 15-liter geyser is recommended.
Various brands and their products are available in the Indian market that let you heat water with a specific technology foundation for hard water, but you must choose the appropriate one from among the available options, thus we’ve compiled a list of the finest geysers for hard water below.
Geyser for Hard Water – Hard water can create deposits of a scale on your electric water heater ‘s heating part. That will reduce the efficiency of its heating. The scaling will result in corrosion over a period of time which will lead to premature system failure.
Many water heaters are equipped with the patented heating element Blue Forever, designed to reduce calcareous deposits and scaling which significantly increases the life of the heating element. This also improves the heating efficiency.
In short, the hard water causes scaling within Geyser ‘s inner tank and damages the heating element. It can also cause corrosion faster, and within a few years you can face regular repairs to Geysers or may need to purchase new ones.
1. Havells Monza EC 5S 10-Litre Storage Water Heater
When it comes to electrical appliances, Havells is certainly one of the most famous brands. The Monza EC geyser uses fero-glass technology that protects and renders it highly resilient from the impact of hard water. The heating element is coated with Incoly glass, which not only makes this geyser effective, but also contributes to its durability by preventing corrosion. The cold rolled steel tank is PUF-insulated in order to preserve heat for a longer period of time.
It comes with an excellent mounting style that makes it the best option for your toilet. The unique whirl-flow technology prevents cold and wet water flow from interfering or combining, which not only results in fast heating, but also helps to save energy. It also has a handy knob that lets you control the temperature according to your choice.
Flexi pipes come with this geyser. As they are made of stainless steel, these pipes are highly effective and serve as a great carrier for both heat and water. Strong and permanent, they are. It has an anti-corrosive heavy-duty anode rod of magnesium that makes the geyser last for a long time.
- Type: Storage ; Capacity: 10 Litres; Wattage: 2000 Watts; Pressure: 8 Bars ; BEE Rating: 5 Star;Waterproof Degree : IPX-4 Protection for longer product life
- Adjustable knob for temperature settings between 25 degree C to 75 degree C to get the desired temperature, Multi-function Safety Valve which protects Tank from Internal and External pressure build...
- Feroglas Tech with single Weld Design : Made of ultra thick superior steel, Provides superior corrosion resistance & anti-rust property resulting in longer life, Tough enough to withstand high...
- Heating Element : Incoloy glass coated heating element offers superior heating performance with its excellent resistance to both oxidation and carbonization at high temperature setting and resists...
- The tank has an anode rod with a stainless steel core that is designed to protect the tank from corrosive elements . The system uses special catalyst action to fight the corrosive elements which in...
- Warranty: 7 years on inner container, 4 years on Heating Element, 2 years comprehensive warranty
- Product Dimensions: 53.5 cms x 36 cms x 34 cms
- Flexi Pipe : The water heater comes along with a Flexi Pipe which is made of stainless-steel and this makes it super durable and long lasting. Pipe is steel braided, it is suitable for both hot and...
- BEE 5 Star ratings, CFC free thicker PUF insulation offers complete protection against radiant heat loss, reduces energy consumption and provides higher energy efficiency
- Whirlflow Technology : It avoids direct contact between cold & hot water flow for a faster heating and Optimized energy saving effecting 20% more hot water output.
2. Crompton Amica ASWH-2015 15-Litre Storage Water Heater
Crompton makes some of the best hard water geysers in India. If you want great efficiency along with reliability, this Crompton Amica water heater is an ideal choice. It uses Nano Poly Bond technology that prevents oxidation and corrosion.
It is fitted with a solid heating material made of copper that heats up the water faster. The geyser’s entire metallic body is power-coated to resist corrosion, ensuring a longer lifetime. The heavy-duty anode rod in the inner tank has a core of stainless steel. The scaling or some other deposit is prevented and works well with hard water.
The best thing about the geyser is that pressures of up to 8 bar pressure can be easily treated. You can probably have this geyser if you live in tall buildings. With the aid of the adjustable knob, you can easily set the temperature as per your requirements.
It is also incredibly safe because in the event of voltage fluctuation or sudden power cut off it offers three-level security to keep you protected. It also has a standby cut-off mechanism that makes it extremely energy-efficient and allows you to save money on monthly electricity bills.
- PRODUCT: Crompton's energy efficient storage water heater with fast heating
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: Wattage: 2000 W; Capacity: 15L; Star Rating 5; Pressure 8 bar
- 3 LEVEL SAFETY: Capillary Thermostat, automatic thermal cut-out & multi-functional valve to provide higher safety
- ANTI-RUST: Fitted with specially designed magnesium anode which prevents corrosion due to hard water quality
- QUALITY COMPONENTS: ISI marked nickel coated special element to provide resistance against scale formation
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1 unit of Crompton Storage Water Heater, Instructions Manual and Warranty Card; Set of pipes, fasteners, screws and stencils
- WARRANTY: 7 year warranty on Tank, 2 year warranty on Element and 2 year warranty on Product provided by Crompton from date of purchase
3. V-Guard Victo 25 L Water Geyser best geyser in india
Another excellent brand that produces high quality geysers at a cost-effective price is V-Guard. The V-Guard Victo geyser has numerous capacities and is extremely robust. Its outer body is made of mild steel of supreme quality, while the inner tank consists of glass-lined thick gauge steel that helps to protect against hard water. The outer body’s anti-corrosive coating protects it from corrosion and therefore guarantees a longer life.
Your protection is the first priority of V-Guard, which is why it comes with a 4-layered security framework. The thermostat lets you control the temperature according to your specifications. The thermal cut off ensures safe operation whenever possible by cutting-off the fuel. The Multifunctional Valve retains optimum control of pressure, making it extremely stable. It comes with a sacrificial anode that is magnesium-based and naturally anti-corrosive.
The best thing about this geyser is that there is a knob or dial on its front panel that helps adjust the temperature according to your requirements. It doesn’t only allow you to decide for yourself the correct water temperature. It is highly energy efficient and once installed, hardly requires any maintenance.
- 【25 LITRE】Storage Water Heater; 【BEE 5 STAR RATED】: Extremely Energy Efficient with Extra Thick & High Density PUF Insulation for Maximum Heat Retention;【COUNTRY OF ORIGIN】: India
- 【ANTI-CORROSIVE & SUITABLE FOR HARD WATER USAGE】: Advanced Vitreous Enamel Coating protects the Inner Tank, Superior Incoloy 800 Heating Element ensures Sustained Performance, Extra Thick...
- 【SAFETY ASSURED】: Advanced Thermostat & Thermal Cut-out Mechanism provides Dual Overheat Protection, 5-in-1 Multi-function Safety Valve prevents Excessive Pressure Build-up, Vacuum Formation &...
- 【HYGIENIC & PUNGENT-FREE WATER】: Multi-layer Protection against Corrosion & Scaling
- 【66% REDUCTION IN LEAKAGE】: Single Weld Line High Grade Mild Steel Tank
- 【DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE】: Temperature Control Knob for adjusting the temperature from 25-75°C, Stylish Twin LED Display Indicators for Power (Green) and Heating (Red) Status
- 【WITHSTANDS UP TO 8 BAR PRESSURE】: Suitable for High Rise Buildings and Pressure Pump Application
- 【FREE INSTALLATION】: Along with FREE Inlet and Outlet Connection Pipes
- 【WARRANTY】: 2 Year on Product, 3 Year on Heating Element, 5 Year on Inner Tank
- 【PAN INDIA SERVICE SUPPORT】: Call us at 1800-103-1300 (Toll-Free)/1860-180-300 (Toll) or WhatsApp ‘HI’ to +919633503333 or E-Mail us at [email protected]
4. VENUS Magma Plus 15GVNo products found.
Venus is one of the renowned brands known for excellent value and quality. The Scale Guard Technology is used by this geyser to avoid scaling and reduce the stress on the heating element. The water tank is glass-lined with porcelain enamel and is intended for hard water to function well. It is anti-corrosive and is incredibly robust.
The geyser comes with two double ceramic heating elements that are shock-proof and water-proof glass-lined, which prove to be highly effective in enhancing the geyser’s shelf life by preventing the minerals from scaling.
The geyser also has an analog thermometer that allows you to show the temperature and a capillary thermostat that allows you to adjust the temperature according to your needs. It has features such as capillary thermal cutout and disc cutout, to ensure your protection. The geyser comes in a wide variety of sizes/liters.
No products found.
5. Racold Eterno Pro 15Litres
The Racold Eterno pro geyser has earned a spot on the list. This geyser has a 15-liter capacity and is rated 5 stars for energy efficiency and performance with hard water.
Basically, it’s a titanium tank with steel tank technology.
Eterno Pro, a Rockhold Iterno Pro 15L Storage Water Heater with Inlet and Outlet Pipes, is designed to be a reliable partner for your great morning. Eterno adds a personal touch to the bath. Its Smart Bath Logic features ensure that hot water is always available at the temperature you specify.
Eterno is the result of Rackold’s continual innovation, which allows you to save up to 40%* more electricity. Smart use of a hot water bath.
Smart Bath Logic – With the sophisticated ‘Smart Bath Logic’ function, you may adapt your bathing needs by setting the regulator to your chosen bath mode, while also saving up to 40% on electricity.
The inside container of the Eterno Super Polymer High Performance boasts a unique polymer protective coating technology that resists hard water corrosion.
Titanium Plus — This storage geyser’s distinctive titanium-enameled heating element provides improved protection and a longer lifespan.
HIGH-PRESSURE RESISTANCE — Eterno 2’s high-pressure tolerances make it ideal for high-pressure pump applications and tall buildings.
Smart Guard – A unique anode used with the heating element protects it from corrosion through an electrolytic process, increasing its life.
Smart Mix – In the inner container, an unique deflector ensures gentle mixing of cold and hot water, keeping the water warm for longer and reducing the need for repeated restarts, plus you can get up to 10% more water Huh.
- Titanium Plus Technology: Eterno Pro water heater has superior durability and withstanding capacity. It has a specially designed titanium steel tank with titanium enamel coating and heating element...
- Smart Bath Logic: Your water heater has a special function which can save up to 30% electricity with intelligent functions that give you an option to choose from like bucket bath, shower bath etc
- Smart Guard: Eterno pro water heater has a special anode which performs an electrolytic process which protects the heating element from corrosion, thus greatly enhancing its life
- Smart Mix: The special deflector causes slow mixing of cold and hot water in the tank,keeping the water hot for a longer duration and reducing the need for frequent restarts,this helps in saving up to...
- Safety Plus: Three levels of safety against high temperature and pressure, provided by a hightech adjustable thermostat, cut-out and multi function safety valve according to international standards
- High Pressure Resistance: Your water heater has high pressure withstanding capacity, which makes it suitable for high-rise buildings and high pressure pump applications
- Superbrand and BEE Awards: Racold is once again, recognized as Superbrand in the Water Heating Category in 2021 and also, the 10thtime BEE Award Winner as most energy efficient appliance in storage...
- Capacity: 15 litre, Mount Type: Vertical Warranty: 2 years on product, 3 years on heating element and 7 years on tank BEE Star Rating: 5 Power: 2000 Watts
- Inlet and outlet pipes will not come with the product,they will arrive at the time of installation with our technician.To avail,please contact customer care
- Included Components:Product, Warranty manual, Warranty card Please Note: Should you need any help related to the product/installation, we are here for you, to avail this benefit please contact racold...
6. AO Smith HSE-VAS-X-015
It will be the finest choice for you if you are a working professional looking for the best water heater specifically for hard water use. Because having a decent quality geyser is almost vital these days for enhancing your standard of living, I’m recommending this AO Smith geyser, which has excellent features such as a 25-liter water storage capacity, a 5-star energy rating, and two times better corrosion resistance.
Aside from that, it uses innovative PUF technology to save energy. It uses less electricity than comparable products, and it operates with a long-lasting Anode Rod for longer life.
With alloyed steel tanks, the tank is 23 percent stronger than other types of material. Glass coated heating element to ensure consistent heating and constant supply of hot water is one of the product’s most effective features.
7. Bajaj New Shakti 15 L Water Heater
If the above-mentioned products and brands do not appeal to you, make sure this one will meet your needs. When it comes to Bajaj, it’s a trusted brand with a wide range of consumer products and machinery.
The bajaj New shakti storage 15-liter verticle water heater has a 4-star energy rating consumption rating, and it has a 2 kW heating element for working more efficiently with hard water, so you should give it a try.
Another advantageous feature is a protective system that attracts dangerous salts and keeps the element and tank healthy and corrosion-free.
Aside from that, you get a 4-star energy rating for greater performance, protection against dry heating errors, and a glass-lined coated Inner tank, as well as a 2-year product guarantee and a 5-year warranty on the inner tank.
- 2 KW Heating Element
- Fire Retardant cable with 3 pin plug.
- Glasslined Coated Inner Tank.
- High Effeciency and long life Incoloy Heating Element.
- Multiple safety systems for protection against dry heating, over heatuing and over pressure.
- Rated Pressure 0.70 MPA.
- Special Protection Device attracts harmful salts and keeps the element and tank healthy and safe from corrosion.
- Suitable for High Pressure and Pressure Pump Installations.
- 4 Star Rated (According to BEE 2015 Guidelines)
- 2 year warranty on product and 5 years on inner tank
8. American MICRONIC – AMI-WHH
A horizontal water heater from the American Micronic brand, with an 8-bar pressure and a glass-lined steel tank for long life, a 15-liter storage capacity, and PUF technology for minimal power use.
Apart from that, magnesium anode is available to prevent corrosion faults and to work for a few more years without needing to be repaired.
The AMI-WHH-15LDx Water Heater from American Micronics is a strong and efficient electrical device that will transform your shower experience. It boasts a tough, non-compromise construction quality that was created specifically for Indian water conditions. With a fire retardant 3 pin plug, it has several built-in protection measures to safeguard you from dry heat and excess pressure.
Design & Construction Quality – The inside of the water heater has a titanium enamel glass-lined tank that is resistant to hard water and corrosion. This water heater is designed to withstand heavy use and function well. It also includes an 18 x 110 mm magnesium anode for corrosion resistance.
WEATHER AND MOISTURE RESISTANT – The water heater is rated IPX4 for weather and moisture resistance. It can survive water slaps and is developed specifically for Indian sea conditions. It has a good corrosion resistance and is perfect for use in bathrooms.
Variable Temperature Control — The built-in capillary thermostat on this water heater allows you to regulate the temperature of the water. The water temperature can be adjusted between 30 and 75 degrees Celsius.
Auto Cut-Off Function – The water heater has an automated cut-off function that prevents and protects idle use. When the pre-set temperature is reached, this feature switches the water heater off automatically.
Inner Storage Tank Composed of 2mm Ultra-Thick Steel — The inner storage tank is made of 2mm ultra-thick steel. It also has 40mm PUF insulation with a 35kg/m3 density. This tank can resist up to 8 bar of water pressure and 15 litres of water capacity.
- 100% Imported with 2 Years Warranty all over India. Energy Saving. 100% Imported with Free home Pickup & Delivery for Warranty Repairs/Replacement all over India
- Capacity 25 Ltrs with 1.8 mm Ultra-thick inner steel tank to handle 8 bars pressure with φ22x234mm Magnesium Anode for superior corrosion resistance. Product Size 707 mm (Width) x 340 mm (diameter)....
- Variable temperature control & automatic cut-off. Energy saving 40 mm PUF insulations with density of 35kg/m3
- Multiple Safety protections against overheating, over pressure and electric shock.High quality corrosion resistant metal body and attractive looks.
- Better than Indian BEE 5 Star and IS 2082:1993 & IS 302-2-21 standards. Send us your GSTN No. for GST input credit. Five Year warranty on Tank. All spare parts are available for warranty &...
9. Venus Mega Plus 15EV 15-Litre
Venus Mega plus 15EV 15-Litre Storage Water Heater Venus Mega plus 15EV 15-Litre Storage Water Heater (White,4 Stars) The Mega Plus is ideal for multi-story structures and pressure pumps since it is packed with features that assure long-term performance.
Porcelain Enamel Glass Lined Tank – Manufactured utilising European technology in a contemporary, automated operation. The tank is protected from rust and corrosion. Suitable for pressure pumps, multi-story buildings, and 8-bar pressure.
Protection Against Hard Water In hard water areas, this low-density, glass-lined element will last a long time. Protection against overheating, dry heat, and excessive pressure is ensured by an automatic thermostat, multi-function safety valve, and thermal cutouts.
Incoloy Elements — Withstands temperatures of up to 1000°C, is long-lasting even in harsh water, and is corrosion resistant. A sacrificial magnesium anode is a particular device that uses “cathode action” to improve the tank’s corrosion resistance.
- TYPE: Storage; Capacity-15 Liters, Wattage - 2000 Watts; Pressure: 8 Bars; BEE rating:4 Star;Multi-Function valve(MFV)
- For Free installation availability in your area, please contact Venus Customer Care on 08144666999.
- INNER TANK: Porecelain Enamel Glasslined Tank; Heating Element: Incoloy 800 element ; Outer Body Material: PP;Rust-proof PP lids
- Extra thick PUF:Reduces Heat loss and keeps hot water for longer duration ensures energy saving
- Included in the box: 1 Storage water heater;Flexible hose(2 nos),MFV-1no,user manual-1 no.
List of Best Geyser for Hard Water in India
It’s an incredible experience to take a hot water bath in the cold winter. But if you live in cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Chennai, and others, you have to face the issue of hard water. So what happens to hard-water Geysers?
The mixture of hot water and hard water is very difficult. Geyser water heater is made of three parts. Water heating unit, water tank and thermostat. Water heating system heats up the water work and makes sure that the water is clean. The thermostat controls when to turn the heating on the water and turn the heating on. It is like OS for aspect of water heating. Water tank collects water.
Hard water will corrode the element that heats water. Harm to the water tanks due to corrosion. Hard water in fact forms white scalling inside the tank. It will not affect of course thermostat. Besides that water pipes which carry the hot water from the geyser outlet can also form rust, corrosion.
havells geyser for hard water
Racold Geyser for Hard Water
Best geyser in india
Everyone searches for geysers or water heaters as winter approaches. We are bombarded with an overwhelming number of questions when deciding on the best geyser in India, such as which is the best geyser in India? What are the considerations I should consider when purchasing a new geyser or water heater? There are a few more questions that we haven’t discussed.
Don’t be frightened! In this guide, we’ve ranked the best geysers/water heaters available in India, taking into account a range of models and types of geysers, as well as different brands and price points.
We’ll assist you in locating the best geyser in India so you can buy with trust — let’s get started… For your house, we’ve compiled a list of the top ten geysers in India. Our Suggested Team has checked the geysers, and nothing with less than 4 stars has made the list, so you don’t have to worry about wasting your time looking for the best geyser in India. You can also ask us any questions you have by coming here.
Best instant water geyser for hard water Geyser Brand In India
- Havells Geysers
- AO Smith Geysers
- Racold Geysers
- Bajaj Geysers
- Venus Geysers
- Crompton Geysers
- Orient Electric Geysers
What’s the difference between hard water and soft water?
The hardness of water is determined primarily by the amount of calcium and magnesium it contains. Higher levels of these and other minerals make water hard.
Water softening systems work by reducing the concentrations of minerals from the water.
Instead of having higher levels of calcium and magnesium, soft water tends to have higher concentrations of sodium, or salt.
Difference between Hard water and Soft water
|HARD WATER||SOFT WATER|
|It is rich in minerals||Contains very few elements|
|Soap is not so effective||Soap is easily effective|
|No foam and lather from soaps||Bubbly lather from soaps|
|Leaves spots on the washed dishes after they are dried||Does not leave any spots on dishes after they are dried|
|Contains minerals like magnesium and calcium||Contains sodium ion|
|Sometimes preferred drinking water||Sometimes not preferred drinking water|
|Example: Groundwater like deep wells||Example: Rainwater|
|Hair and skin become dry||Hair and skin become soft|
Hard water Geyser
Taking a hot water bath in the cold winter is an amazing experience. However, residents of cities such as Bangalore, Pune, Delhi, Mumbai, Noida, and others are likely to have experienced hard water issues. So, what happens when geysers are exposed to rough water?
How hard water Geysers Damage?
In short, hard water causes scaling in the Geyser’s inner tank and damages the heating part. It may also accelerate corrosion, requiring more frequent repairs or the purchase of a new geyser within a few years.
The mixture of hot water and hard water is extremely difficult. There are three sections to a geyser water heater. Thermostat, water tank, and water heating feature The water heating element is responsible for heating the water and ensuring that it is clean. The thermostat controls when the water heater and heater are turned on.
It’s similar to an operating system for a water heating feature. The water is stored in the water tank. The water heating feature can be corroded by hard water. Corrosion has caused damage to the water tank. In reality, inside the tank, hard water causes white scalling. Of course, the thermostat will remain unaffected. Aside from that,
water pipes carrying hot water from the geyser outlet will rust and corrode.
5 Star Water Heater
As we all know, the highest star rating for an electronic item is 5, which indicates that a 5-star geyser will provide you with hot water faster while consuming far less energy than a 3-star or other lower-rated water heater.
Geysers, commonly known as water heaters, have become a necessary household equipment. When the weather is cold and you need to take a bath, a water heater comes in handy. When purchasing a geyser, consider the power consumption, capacity, and time it takes to heat the water. Take a look at the 5 star rated geysers listed here if you’re seeking for an item that won’t raise your electricity cost while still performing its function:
FAQ On Best Geyser for Hard Water in India
1. which geyser is best for hard water?
Answer:- Morphy Richards Lavo EM Storage 10 – Litre Vertical Water Heater
2. which is the best geyser for hard water in india?
Answer:- AO Smith Green Series SDS 25 Ltr Vertical Water Heater
3. best instant geyser for hard water?
Answer:- AO Smith HSE-SDS-15 15-Litre 2000-Watt Vertical Water Heater (Multicolour) …
4. best water heater for hard water?
Answer:- Havells Monza EC 5S 10-Litre Storage Water Heater
5. best water heater for hard water in india?
Answer:- Crompton Amica ASWH-2015 15-Litre Storage Water Heater you can beat the cold and enjoy warm water at home.
6. best 15 ltr geyser in india?
Answer:- AO Smith HSE-VAS-X-015 Storage 15 Litre Vertical Water Heater.
7. which is the best geyser to buy?
8. How To Protect The Geyser From Hard Water?
Answer:- Use corrosion resistant water tank-example made by Vitreous Enamel metal made by powder glass. Havells Bello, Havells Quatro and Havells Puro are the best examples of that .
Havells, AO Smith, Racold and Bajaj are the best brands in the manufacture of copper or Vitreous Enamel metal geysre water tanks. It will reduce the damage caused by hard water scaling at the tank’s inner walls somewhat. But this solution covers only the Geyser water tank, and not the Geyser’s other properties.
The only feasible option is to use water softener to avoid harm to the other elements including water heating system. The input of water goes to the water softener, and the softener output goes to Geyser as input. Since the softener transforms the hard water into soft water-Geyser would have no problem.
Water softener transforms solids such as magnesium and calcium into other softer forms. This will prevent salt accumulation on the walls of the geyser and will save the Geyser from damage.
Even water softner will add Geyser adjacent. Water softener is simple to use. Soft water provides extra lather and is good for hair and skin.
Our mission is to have you save the amount possible by receiving all the details you need to take full advantage. I hope this post on Best geyser will be helpful for you.