Best Electric Juicer || Starting your day with a glass of fresh juice is not only refreshing but also nutritious, isn’t it ? However, getting a glass of juice from outside every day is not feasible. This is where a good juicer in your kitchen comes in handy. You can make as many juice glasses as you want with this juicer and at no extra cost.
If you’ve decided to eat healthy this New Year in order to have a great body, make sure your diet includes plenty of fresh juices. Juicing fresh fruits and vegetables is a quick way to get more nutrients and vitamins in liquid form.
Juicing at home is the most cost-effective way to enjoy a glass of chilled goodness with customised vegetables and fruits. If you’re having trouble deciding which juicer is best for you, we’re here to help. We have a centrifugal juicer, citrus juicer, manual juicer, and masticating juicer for you.
Wait a minute before you go out and buy a juicer. There are numerous juicers on the market, and without this buying guide, you may have difficulty selecting the right one.
Our Top 3 Picks
|Best Choice||Premium Choice||Value For Money|
|Braun Multiquick 3 J300 800W Juicer||AGARO – 33293 Imperial Slow Juicer||Philips HR 1855 Viva Collection Juicer|
|Buy Now From Amazon||Buy Now From Amazon||Buy Now From Amazon|
List of Top 10 Best Electric Juicer In India
|Ranking||Product Name||Brand Name||Rating||Check Price|
|1||Braun Multiquick 3 J300 800W Juicer||Barun||4.3/5||Buy Now From Amazon|
|2||Philips HR 1855 Viva Collection Juicer||Philips||4.2/5||Buy Now From Amazon|
|3||Nutribullet PRO High-Speed Smoothie Maker||Nutribullet||4.4/5||Buy Now From Amazon|
|4||Sujata Powermatic Plus 900W Juicer/Mixer/Grinder||Sujata||4.5/5||Buy Now From Amazon|
|5||Panasonic MJ-68M 220W Centrifugal Juicer||Panasonic||1.0/5||Buy Now From Amazon|
|6||AGARO – 33293 Imperial Slow Juicer||AGARO||4.4/5||Buy Now From Amazon|
|7||Kuvings B1700 Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer||Kuvings||4.6/5||Buy Now From Amazon|
|8||Philips HR1832 Viva Collection 1.5-Litre 500-Watt Juicer||Philips||4.7/5||Buy Now From Amazon|
|9||Bosch Lifestyle MESM731M 150-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer||Bosch||4.2/5||Buy Now From Amazon|
|10||Borosil Primus BJU50SSB11 500W Juicer||Borosil||4.5/5||Buy Now From Amazon|
Top 10 Best Electric Juicer in India
1. Braun Multiquick 3 J300 800W Juicer
There is no better juicer than the Braun Multiquick 3 J300 800W Juicer if you want high quality and unrivalled performance. The brand has a reputation in the Indian market, which aids in attracting the right audience. Because this juicer is slightly more expensive, it is typically preferred by users who seek quality performance without regard for price.
Moving on to the performance of this juicer, you get an amazing juicer that uses only 800W of power. It also has two speed settings that you can switch between easily. The stainless steel blades work in tandem with the speed settings and powerful motor to extract the juice from even the most difficult ingredients.
This Braun Multiquick 3 J300 800W Juicer also includes a foam separator and a variety of pulp collectors to help reduce mess. You will also benefit from the anti-splash feature, which prevents the mess caused by juice splashing. In addition, the anti-drip system ensures that the juicer stays in place while in use.
If you’re concerned about the safety of this Braun Multiquick 3 J300 800W Juicer, you can relax. The juicer isn’t ready to use until it’s been properly assembled. Overall, the juicer’s overall performance is outstanding.
“This is a juicer that is similar to a centrifugal juicer and has some coldpress juicer properties.” If you’re tired of your old juicer and want a spinning juicer, this is a good option.”
- 1.25 liters jug with foam separator
- 4 way safety system
- 2 speed control
- Large 75mm chute
- Anti splash stainless steel spout
- Cord storage system and anti slip feet
- Dishwasher safe and powerful motor
- Fast juicing system
- Warranty: Refer Terms and conditions in product details
- Power: 800 watts
2. Philips HR 1855 Viva Collection Juicer
The Philips HR series juicers are available in a variety of configurations based on jar capacity. The HR 1855 and HR 1863 have 2L jars, while the HR 1832 has a 1.5L jar. As a result, the size of the feeding tube varies, with the HR 1855 having a large tube capable of accommodating whole fruits.
In comparison to cold press juicers, the Philips HR 1855 extracts juices quickly and with minimal effort. One of the best features of this kitchen appliance is the ability to extract up to 2L of juice in a single pass without having to empty the pulp collecting container.
Because the pulp container is transparent, you can see the entire juicing process. It also allows you to predict when the container will be full.
This Philips centrifugal juicer has the first pre-cleaning function on the market. Pour water into the pusher to create a water fountain and rinse away the fibres and pulp that have clung to the lid. It makes cleaning the sieve easier for you.
Furthermore, this appliance has Quick Clean Technology, which allows you to clean the smooth sieve surfaces with a kitchen sponge. It removes the fibres and pulp to allow for a smooth juicing process. It is also simple to assemble the various components after cleaning the appliance.
Because this juicer uses centrifugal force, it necessitates a powerful 700W motor to allow for high-speed rotation and quick juicing.
This juicer has the advantage of not requiring you to remove the seeds from fruits such as oranges, watermelons, and sweet limes. They are not passed through the sieves and end up in the pulp container.
The Philips HR 1855 centrifugal juicer is ideal for quick juicing jobs. Philips HR 1832 and HR 1863 are two other competitive models. A good alternative is the Philips Viva Collection Masticating Juicer HR 1887/81.
- This product does not require installation. Please contact brand customer care for any product related queires
- Squeeze every drop from your fruits and vegetables
- Clean within 1 minute , Cord length :1 m
- Easy to use
- Material: Aluminium
- Jug Material: SAN jug and PS cover
- Integrated cord storage, XL tube and 1 speed setting
- 1.2 liter pulp container and 800ml juice jug capacity6Capacity: 2 liters6Power: 700 watt
3. Nutribullet PRO High-Speed Smoothie Maker
The Philips HR Series juicers are one-dimensional in many ways because they only cater to the juicing function. In comparison, the Nutribullet PRO is a multi-purpose appliance that can also serve as a blender and mixer in addition to providing high-quality juicing.
This Nutribullet blender/mixer/smoothie maker has a powerful 900W motor and unique extraction blades. The cyclonic action rapidly breaks down and pulverises your fruits and vegetables, allowing you to prepare nutritious beverages in the shortest amount of time.
Aside from fruits and vegetables, this machine can extract milk from nuts and seeds to make high-quality, easily digestible smoothies. When making juices, it is not a good idea to add water because it dilutes them and reduces their nutritional value. If you need cold juices, you can freeze your fruits before juicing them.
This device gets its name from the unique bullet-like shape that proves to be the key to its effectiveness. This smoothie maker is lighter and takes up less space on the kitchen counter than bulky cold press juicers.
Because the blending jar also serves as a drinking vessel, you can drink the juice from the same container you blend it in. As a result, this juicer should be ideal for travel. Two small 532ml cups and one large 709ml vessel are included in the package.
Because you can detach the cups and blades and wash them in the dishwasher, this appliance is dishwasher safe.
If you need a quick fix, the Nutribullet PRO is a good option. The Balzano High-Speed blender and the Inalsa models are less expensive in terms of price. The Nutribullet PRO, on the other hand, has better and more advanced features.
- Includes 1-900W Motor Base, 1-709ml of tall cup, 1-532ml short cup with holder, 1-532ml short cup, 1-emulsifying blade, 1-lip ring, 1- flat blade, 2 lids, 1 pocket nutritionist, user book with recipe
- High-torque power base with powerful 900-watt motor
- Handy countertop appliance that can pulverizes the toughest fruits, vegetables, seeds, and superfoods for nutritious protein shakes, nut butters and green smoothies
- The unique bullet shape of the cups is the secret to the effectiveness of the Nutribullet It comes with two Short Cups (532 ml) and a Tall Cup (709 ml) with lid and seasoning cap
- Compact and consumes less space as compared to the bulky food processors and mixers You can drink from the same container you blend in as the blending jar doubles as a travel cup
4. Sujata Powermatic Plus 900W Juicer/Mixer/Grinder
While cold press and centrifugal juicers are excellent for juicing fruits and vegetables, they do not perform other functions such as mixing, blending, and grinding. As a result, the Sujata Powermatic Plus is a good option if you are looking for a multi-utility kitchen appliance that meets all of your needs.
Because of its high rotational speed of 2200rpm, this appliance should rank among the top models in terms of performance. It ensures that the original flavour and aroma of your fruit juices and other foods are preserved. This mixer/grinder is ideal for making idli batter and chutneys due to its powerful motor, which can run continuously for up to 90 minutes.
The addition of a separate juicer attachment allows this machine to function as a dedicated juicer. This juicer jar has a one-of-a-kind honeycomb filter mesh that separates the juice from the pulp and seeds that have accumulated inside it.
The powerful 900W motor with double ball bearings ensures years of trouble-free operation, low maintenance, and high efficiency. Furthermore, the speed setting option allows you to set varying speeds based on your needs.
There is no danger to users because it is made of shock-proof material. They can comfortably touch the jars or the machine with wet hands. However, this should not be done because wet hands are slick. They might accidentally drop the jar.
While heavier than cold press juicers such as the Kuvings B1700 or centrifugal juicers such as the Philips HR 1855, the Sujata Powermatic Plus is a multi-purpose device. It combines the functions of a mixer, grinder, and juicer.
- Centrifugal Juicer
- 1 Year Warranty
- Most powerful 900 watts motor with double ball bearings for efficiency, low maintenance and trouble free running for years
- Juicer with unique honeycomb filter mesh for finer juice with higher yield
- 22000 rpm operation- retains original flavor and aroma of juices and food
- 90 mins. continuous running- suitable for longer usage
- Transparent and unbreakable mixer jar
- High strength stainless steel blade that cut finer and faster
- Low maintenance, trouble free running
- Totally shock-proof and safe
5. Panasonic MJ-68M 220W Centrifugal Juicer
Panasonic is another popular brand in the Indian market that consistently impresses users with its performance and design style. This is one of the best centrifugal juicers available at a reasonable price. Along with this, it has a slew of useful features that make this juicer a valuable product in the Indian market.
This juicer’s built-in circuit breaker technology aids in the production of extremely fast juices. Aside from making juices quickly, it also has a safety lock clamp that ensures maximum safety while making juices. The stainless steel spinner also allows you to make juice from a variety of hard and soft ingredients.
It consumes 220W of power to perform all of its operations in the most efficient manner. Because this juicer has been meticulously designed, you can be confident in the quality of the juices you produce. With this juicer, you get a 1-year warranty against any defects that may occur.
When it comes to the design of this juicer, it has a simple appearance that complements the kitchen décor and also looks good. This juicer’s easy-to-use and press buttons are well worth the investment. This juicer is well worth the investment because it provides excellent value for money.
Panasonic MJ68M juicer is family-friendly and simple to use, but it also has removable, cleanable glass parts like the other juicers. Although raw food should be cut into small pieces before pressing, manufacturers still include features to prevent the machine from self-breaking when it is overloaded.
6. AGARO – 33293 Imperial Slow Juicer
People generally believe that cold press juicers are expensive. In some ways, centrifugal juicers like the Philips HR Series are more expensive than models like the Kuvings B1700 and Hurom HP Series. The Agaro 33293 Imperial Cold Press Juicer strikes a delicate balance between these brands because it is priced within the Indian homemaker’s modest budget.
It features a robust auger to ensure perfect juicing, so it doesn’t skimp on performance. The screw-shaped pulverising auger easily extracts the last drop of juice from vegetables and fruits.
This appliance also has a large feeding tube that measures approximately 74mm in diameter.
The cold press job ensures that there is no oxidation. As a result, there are no air bubbles in your juices. As a result, you get fruit juices with more nutritional value than centrifugal juicers. The Agaro 33293 Imperial cold press juicer can make smoothies and sorbets in addition to fruit and vegetable juices.
In terms of hygiene, this juicer ranks alongside illustrious competitors such as the Hestia Appliances juicer and the Hurom HP Series models. The BPA-free plastic containers ensure the highest level of hygiene.
The filtering arrangement separates the juice from the pulp and collects it in two different containers at the same time. If the pulp becomes clogged inside the juicer, use the reverse function to unclog it and discard the pulp.
Another appealing feature of this multi-purpose kitchen tool is its ease of cleaning. To begin, disassemble the components and clean them separately. Then, reassembling the components takes little time.
While less expensive than models such as the Kuvings B1700 and Hestia Appliances Nutri Max cold press juicers, the Agaro 33293 Imperial is a great addition to any kitchen.
- Cold press process for maximum juice extraction and nutrients retention
- Easy to assemble, operate, and clean
- Large 74mm Feeding Tube I Can process whole fruits like orange & apple
- Screw Shaped Pulverizing auger to squeeze last drop of juice
- 100% BPA free Plastic
- Dense juice with practically no air bubbles
- Can be used to extract juices, prepare smoothies and sorbet
- 1 year warranty on Electrical parts and 5 years on motor
7. Kuvings B1700 – Professional Cold Press Whole Slow Juicer
The Kuvings B1700 is one of the most popular cold press juicers in India.
The secret to Kuvings’ superior performance is its patented JCMS technology, which ensures up to 10% more juice than other juicers in its class.
Aside from fruits, Kuvings juicers with JCMS technology can extract juice from vegetables and milk from nuts. As a result, you now have a multi-purpose kitchen appliance on your hands.
The 240W motor can extract the last drops of delicious juice from vegetables and fruits alike, with a maximum non-stop running time of 30 minutes. Cold press juicing has the advantage of eliminating the oxidation process. Despite the lengthy process, the finished product has an unrivalled taste and flavour.
Because the appliance has a wide feeding tube measuring 76mm, the B1700 saves labour. As a result, inserting whole fruits without cutting them is sufficient. This process, in addition to saving time, prevents nutritional loss.
Kuvings B1700 effortlessly handles the most difficult juicing tasks, such as extracting juice from leafy green vegetables. Cold press juicing technology benefits users by retaining the maximum nutrition and enzymes to deliver fresh, healthy, and delicious juices.
The elegant design takes up less room on the kitchen shelf. It improves convenience because Kuvings designed every component with the user in mind. The clever drip-free cap aids in the preparation of blend recipes. The safety lock mechanism prevents the juicing process from starting if the drum and lid are not correctly assembled.
Because of its high-quality performance, the Kuvings B1700 deserves to be an integral part of every kitchen.
- #1 COLD PRESS JUICER: Kuvings is loved across the world for its unique technology, award-winning design and user friendly Cold Press Juicers. Kuvings gently squeezes the ingredients preserving all...
- JUICE EVERYTHING: Kuvings B1700 Cold Press Juicer is capable of squeezing Fruits, Vegetables, Leafy Greens and also Nuts (Almond, Cashew, Soy, etc) to prepare delicious Nut Milk. Make delicious...
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Best-in-Class High Quality Brush-less AC Motor (240 Watts) so you can juice even the hardest ingredients with ease. 240 Watts Motor is powerful, durable and works quietly. Kuvings...
- WHY KUVINGS B1700: Patented Large Feeding Tube (76 mm) to load the whole ingredients (Whole Apple, Whole Orange, Whole Kiwi, etc) | Patented JMCS Technology for Guaranteed Maximum Yield: Atleast 10 %...
- BEST RATED AFTER SALES SUPPORT: We, at Kuvings India, are committed to "Keep Customers Interest Ahead of All." Contact Customer Support for any Demo & Installation Needs. It's always our privilege to...
8. Philips HR1832 Viva Collection 1.5-Litre 500-Watt Juicer
From various angles, the Philips HR1832 is similar to the HR1863/20. It is a welcome innovation, as cleaning natural product juicers can consume a significant amount of time, and it is without a doubt the best juicer in India.
Philips understands the needs and desires of Indian users and, as a result, never fails to deliver the various products designed for Indian users. Not only do we believe this, but the Philips Viva Collection HR1832/00 1.5L 400W Juicer reveals the same fact about the Philips brand. This juicer is completely impactful, convenient, and efficient in its operation.
This juicer’s sophisticated design allows it to easily fit into modular and modern kitchen interiors. It has a high-quality shock-proof ABS plastic body and is thus one of the Philips brand’s long-lasting juicer models. The small size and sleek design are ideal for all types of households.
Now, before you decide that the juicer is only about its appearance, let us look at the various features it has to offer.
It has an auto-off feature that works to improve the convenience of its users. It also has a total capacity of 1.5L, which is sufficient for most families. Furthermore, it consumes only 400W of power, which helps to keep electricity bills under control.
Along with all of these advantages, you also get an anti-slip feature with this juicer, which reduces the possibility of an accident. This juicer produces little noise during operation and is thus non-disturbing. This juicer’s quick performance is also commendable.
This compact kitchen appliance is a handy assistant to the Indian homemaker. Moreover, it is available at affordable prices. On the other hand, if you wish to go for better features, the Philips HR1832 juicer should be an ideal choice.
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires. Customer Service Number: 18001022929
- Material housing: ABS Plastic and Material jug: PP Plastic
- Material pulp container and pusher: ABS, SAN
- Drip stop, compact design, QuickClean technology, smooth and easy to clean, Frequency: 50/60 Hz. Cord length 0.80 m
- Direct serve, QuickClean sieve and can see-through pulp container
- Make up to 1.5 litre in one go. Integrated pulp container. Non-slip feet, safety clamps and integrated cord storage
- One optimized speed: For all fruits. Capacity: 1.5 liters
- Power: 500 watts. Operating Voltage: 220-240 volts
- Includes: Juicer, Pulp Container (1 litre) and Juice Jug (500 milliliter)
9. Bosch Lifestyle MESM731M 150-Watt Cold Press Slow Juicer
The Bosch Lifestyle MESM731M is a one-of-a-kind cold press juicer. It is one of the best juicers in India because it is extremely innovative, simple to use, and easy to clean. This product has received critical acclaim for the various functions and purposes that it effectively serves.
High-powered juicing can be quite noisy. You can extract juice at a lower noise level thanks to a powerful 150 watt motor that can reach speeds of up to 55 rpm. The dependable motor ensures maximum efficiency and runs quietly.
The GentleSqueezing technology prepares vitamin-rich healthy juices without generating heat in the process. The strong tritan screw slowly rotates, squeezing out the last drop of juice. The nutritional value and vitamins in juiced fruits and vegetables are preserved.
There is a strong sense of self mechanism that makes life easier for the user. The product includes a double-edged brush to assist it in cleaning itself.
- Gentle squeezing technology at low speed of 60 Rotations per minute RPM
- Low noise robust 150 watt motor
- Mix Control to adjust the amount of pulp in your juice or smoothie
- 3 filters for multiple applications
- Easy self cleaning
- Double edged cleaning brush
- Special recipe booklet to inspire ideas for healthy juices
- Warranty: 2 years on product
- Power: 150 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 - 240 volts
- Includes: Slow Juicer Body, Recipe Book, Juice Container and Brush
10. Borosil Primus BJU50SSB11 500W Juicer
If you’re looking for a juicer that’s a one-stop shop for Indian users, the Borosil Primus BJU50SSB11 500W Juicer is a must-have. This juicer is beautiful in its design, functional in its features, fast in its speed, and reasonably priced. Isn’t this everything a juicer mixer should have?
The majority of users have praised the use of this juicer while also justifying the price at which it is available in the market. Due to the fact that Borosil is an American company, you may find some of the best features in this juicer that you will not find in many Indian brands. One of the features that distinguishes the Borosil Primus BJU50SSB11 500W Juicer is its combination of performance and speed, which makes this juicer ideal for on-the-go use.
It has a lot of power and also a lot of storage space for its users. This juicer’s 500W power consumption is adequate for juicing all types of vegetables and juices. Borosil has also ensured that the juice is extremely durable and lasts significantly longer than expected.
This juicer’s large feeding tube and anti-drip operations allow it to be used with all ingredients without making a mess. The juicer is also quite appealing, and it will leave a lasting impression on all users. You will adore using this juicer.
The Primus Juicer machine is an easy way to stay healthy, with a large feeding tube that allows you to juice most fruits and vegetables whole, a stainless steel filter for hygienic juicing efficiency, and an anti drip nozzle to keep your kitchen clean
- Specification - 230V AC, 50Hz,powerful 500 W motor ; Cord winder for easy storage, Power Cord: 1 m long, 3 pin 2 core ; Motor : 100% Copper Winding
- Dual switch operation for extra safety,colour: steel / black,anti drip option for juice outlet nozzle
- Light in weight and compact sized design for better storage,extra large (64mm) feeding tube available for juicing whole apple, carrot, pear, etc includes 350ml juicer jug
- Low noise monitor with overload protector,two speed options,stainless steel mesh/filter,better juicing efficiency
- Contents: 1 main unit, juicer jug, instruction manual
Buying Guide For The Best Electric Juicers in 2022
Blender type , just to squeeze , large , small … the options in this type of appliance are many, so it is not easy to choose when we enter a store. So, first, we have to be very clear about what we are looking for and, second, take a look at this little guide to help you get it right.
Juice squeezer power.
One of the most important aspects when choosing a juicer is to check its power . A 30-watt or large 1000+ blenders won’t do the same . In any case, low potency is sufficient for orange juices . They will just be slower.
Automatic juicer capacity.
Within the juicers we can find two types , depending on whether they include a container to collect the juice or whether it falls directly into the glass. In the first case, the containers usually exceed 0.7 liters in capacity, a couple of glasses of juice.
The squeezer cone is the area in which we put half of the orange (or the citrus that we prefer) and that rotates to extract all the juice . They come in various sizes and types. In this way, we find the universal ones , which are valid for fruits of all sizes and those that are indicated for one in particular . Some models of juicers include several to vary.
Handling the pulp when squeezing the fruit.
Normally all juicers include a filter so that the pulp does not fall into the juice . The size of the holes can vary , so how much ultimately remains in the liquid depends on that. The most advanced devices incorporate a separator , more effective. On the other hand, these latest models usually have a tank into which the pulp falls , while the others simply remain on the filter itself.
Ease of cleaning the domestic juicer.
It is one of the aspects that most often worries users of these devices. Luckily, today most of them allow you to disassemble almost all the parts and many even put them in the dishwasher . Obviously, this is not possible with the area in which the motor is located, but a damp cloth is usually enough.
How to choose the best electric juice extractor ?
These instruments facilitate the work of extracting the juice of some citrus fruits, but in order to make the best decision, it is necessary to know the most important aspects or characteristics that it must meet:
Easy to use.
Due to their operation, electric juicers are much easier and simpler to use than manual ones, this must happen, because the person who uses them does not need to make any effort or any type of pressure to be able to extract the juice from the fruit.
Design and materials.
In general, these devices are made of materials such as stainless steel, aluminum and plastic, their quality and resistance depend on it. The models that incorporate a container come with plastic accessories, most of which are very affordable. On the other hand, those made of stainless steel and aluminum tend to be more expensive but, at the same time, more resistant and durable, and can also facilitate the cleaning process.
Most of the containers of some models of juicers are made of plastic, but these can limit a bit the amount of juice that we want to squeeze. Other models have an outlet nozzle for the juice and the capacity that these containers can store is approximately 1 liter.
Additional features of electric juicers.
As it is a high-tech device, it has some additional characteristics that are very important to know and that can also influence when making a decision:
- Anti – drip system: this quality in the juicers will make it better to maintain its cleanliness and the space where it is being used.
- Automatic ignition function: this is achieved by pressing the fruit a little, then the appliance will start to work automatically, this will be done quickly.
- Pulp centrifugation: with this system, the fibers or remains of the pulps will be expelled to prevent them from damaging the appliance, in addition to facilitating the cleaning process.
- Filter for pulp: this function allows you to decide how much pulp you want in the juice that has been extracted.
- Double direction of rotation: the motor will make with this function, that the cone can rotate both to the right and to the left, which makes it possible to extract the desired juice much better.
- Noise level: some people may be bothered by the excess noise that some models can emit, for this reason, it is best to decide on one that has a silent system.
- Dust cover: it is a cover that serves to protect the instrument from external agents such as dust and dirt.
- Warranty: depending on the store where you buy, you can find devices with up to 2 years warranty. This point is very important, because if the juicer comes with a factory defect, you can ask for the right change.
Tips For Choosing A Good Electric Juicer
To know which juicer you should buy, you must take into account some recommendations , such as the different models and characteristics of each one:
- Capacity: It is necessary that you verify the amount that you can squeeze with this equipment, in this way you can use it to make different juices without any problem.
- Motor : Ideally, if you are going to use it constantly, select one with very good power so that it is able to work without problem and does not offer you limitations when juicing.
- Materials : Ideally, you should select those that are manufactured with materials resistant to rust and corrosion , as well as that have non-stick properties and facilitate cleaning.
- Dimensions : If it is for home use, select one that does not take up too much space but is capable of making the juices you want without any problem, the more practical it takes the less space it occupies when storing it.
Types of Electric Juicers
Although you can see an infinity of juicers on the market and they all look the same, it is not like that, because there are several types, all have different characteristics and functions:
- Automatic industrial juicers: they are what are used in large establishments, they are highly powerful, so much so that a large number of oranges can be squeezed without having to cut them in half.
- Home juicer: as the name implies, they are the ones used at home to prepare various citrus juices. The size of these appliances are very compact, easy to use, store and clean. They have an anti – drip system and several cones for different fruits.
- Lever juicers: it is one of the ones that offers greater power, since they do not have an internal container to store the juices, but, on the contrary, they have a spout where the juice comes out, which allows it to have a more powerful motor .
- Juicers with containers: they have a lower power than the others, this is because their motor is much smaller compared to the lever ones and their container takes up much more space, therefore it will take time to squeeze.
Best Brands Of Electric Juicers In India
If you are looking for information on the best brands, look no further, here are the best by far:
- Philips:-It was founded in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs. It currently employs around 80,000 people across 100 countries. The company gained its royal honorary title in 1998 and dropped the “Electronics” in its name in 2013, due to its refocusing from consumer electronics to healthcare technology.
- Sujata:Sujata Electronics Limited is a public company that was established on May 28, 1965. It is a non-government corporation that is registered with the Registrar of Companies in Mumbai. It has a paid-up capital of Rs. 1,957,000 and an approved share capital of Rs. 7,500,000. It is included in Manufacture of wearing apparel, excluding fur apparel [this class involves the manufacture of wearing apparel made of materials not manufactured in the same unit]. [Included are both daily and contract activities]
- Balzano :-Est. in 1908 in Italy, Balzano has evolved as a quality brand over last 110+ years. With Italian craftsmanship and Italian design team we wish to fill our customers life with healthy living, style and convenience globally. With our owned production facility in Italy, China and Japan. Now in India we wish to bring delight and health by offering world class luxury products for your home and kitchen at affordable prices. Being sold in over 3000 retailers and over 40 countries, we believe in delivering best products with unparalleled after sales service at your doorstep.
- Wonderchef :-Wonderchef is a market leader in cookware and kitchen appliances that allow our customers to prepare nutritious, tasty meals with ease. Wonderchef is distinguished by German quality specifications, Italian designs, and continuous creativity. We add warmth to any meal by achieving the ideal balance between aesthetics and functionality. Global trends inspire us to produce beautiful kitchen stories that bring out the culinary artist in you!
- Maharaja:-Founded in 1976 – 40 years of trust.Since its inception, Maharaja Whiteline has been a pioneer in the field of innovation. Since the introduction of the first “1,2,3… Maharaja Mixie,” a revolutionary solution for a full meal preparation with three jars – liquidising, dry and wet grinding, and chutney – the brand has been continuously innovating. The second most well-known brand. The country’s second-most-distributed brand*Leader in the manufacture of mixer grinders, juicer mixer grinders, food processors, air coolers, and space heaters.The industry’s widest selection of kitchen appliances, home comfort, and garment treatment.Leader in the North, with a 15% market share* Strongest industry growth: +37 percent in 2014, +27 percent in 2015**
- Princess- This is a brand from which you can find a great variety of household items, such as barbecue plates, fryers of different types, mixers and many more appliances to facilitate work in the kitchen.
- Krups- From this brand you can find different equipment or appliances, you can even find some spare parts such as coffee makers and blenders that help improve your activities at home. Without a doubt an excellent option if you are looking for the best ranking of automatic juicers
- H.Koenig- They are a brand that has been offering its customers a large number of small appliances to contribute with the work in the kitchen and the cleaning or maintenance of the home, it is that they have a line of fans, irons, washing machines, blenders , among other.
- Russell Hobbs- This is a brand that has a great variety of quality appliances, from it you can find clothes irons, rice cookers, salt and pepper mills, blender, coffee makers and much more. Do not hesitate to look at their catalogs to find the most recommended automatic juicers.
Faq’s About Best Electric Juicer In India
1. Where can you buy an automatic juicer?
Answer:- If you have no idea where you can find these types of items, we leave you with the most recognized stores where you can take a look and verify which models they have.
Orange juicer from Amazon– This is a store that has been gaining popularity because it offers you a large number of products of different brands, models and ranges; including this type of appliance you are looking for, plus it has excellent delivery service.
Juicer for juice Aliexpress – This is a store that has a wide variety of departments, in it you can find fashionable clothes for both women and men, telephony, communications, electronics, jewelry; so you may get some equipment like the one you are looking for and even find the best quality / price machine to squeeze oranges.
Carrefour Automatic Juicers – This is a store where you can find grocery and cleaning items, home furnishings, clothing, household appliances; so you may get some models of the equipment you are looking for.
MediaMarkt Juicer – This store offers its customers a wide variety of sales departments where you can find items for the whole family, from laptops, televisions, items for household maintenance and those that help reduce effort in the kitchen.
2. Steps to use an electric juicer ?
Answer:- Using a citrus juicer is not complicated at all, it is quite easy to manipulate, but in the same way it is necessary to know the proper steps to use them and that it turns out well:
Raise the arm (if it is a lever) or the lid of the juicer.
Place the cone to be used for squeezing.
Place the citrus already cut in half on the cone and then lower the lever or the lid with slight pressure. There are some models that as soon as the fruit is placed they begin to squeeze automatically.
If you plan to use a container, the spout should be pressed up. For the juice to be poured into the glass directly, the pressure must be downward.
In the event that you want to continue squeezing more fruits after that, the same steps must be repeated.
Finally, the parts of the appliance must be removed (if necessary) to put them in the dishwasher and wash them. The motor base and shaft are cleaned in another way, they should never be submerged in water.
3. What are electric juicers ?
Answer:- It is a household appliance that works with electric current, it was invented in order to extract the juice from citrus fruits transforming them into juices. During the process, the pulp of the fruit is separated and crushed in a quick and simple way by means of a very powerful motor.
4. What are the benefits of orange juice ?
Answer:- The orange juice , for its nutritional properties , has many health benefits. And that, without taking into account its flavour and freshness. The most typical example of its benefits is its contribution of vitamin C , perfect for avoiding colds, although it has many more qualities.
Vitamin C: Strengthens our defenses against colds. In addition, it prevents free radicals from appearing.
Digestive system: Regulates acids and prevents the appearance of heartburn.
Diabetes: Oranges contain little sugar, so they are beneficial for diabetics.
Natural inflammatory: It is very useful to treat some inflammations.
5. How does an orange juicing machine work ?
Answer:- Although it may vary a bit depending on the advanced models of the model, in general they have a very similar operation . It is a base in which the motor is , attached to the area in which the filter and the cone are located . When you connect it and press the fruit divided in two, the cone begins to rotate (sometimes in one direction and sometimes in both, depending on the machine), extracting the juice from the fruit. Sometimes they have a lever arm to help put pressure on the part.
In another type of juicer-blender a so-called slow system is being used . In these, the mechanism rotates more slowly, which means that more nutrients are conserved and that the amount of liquid obtained from each piece is greater.
6. How much money should I spend on my juicer ?
Answer:- If you have no idea of the prices of these automatic juicers for home or what is the money you should invest in this type of products, we leave you with information that can be very useful when making a decision.
Cheaper juicer (less than 5000 Rupees) – Finding a device below this price is possible, what if you have to take into account is that it may not be manufactured with the characteristics you are looking for or that it does not have materials of quality that give it a long useful life.
Better quality juicer (more than 5000 Rupees) – Now if what you are looking for is a brand-name equipment and of very good quality, you should look over these prices, although you will have to invest more money, you can take a team at the height in in terms of quality and performance and surely the best juicer top.
7. How To Cleaning Electric Juicers ?
Answer:- Maintaining the hygiene of this essential appliance will ensure that it fulfills its functions correctly, that it maintains the quality in the production of juices and that, in addition, its useful life is extended, for this it is important to know the correct way to clean it:
Unplug it: before starting the cleaning, the appliance must be disconnected from the electrical current, as it could cause a short circuit.
Disassemble parts: all those accessories that can be separated from the engine, can be submerged under water in order to be able to wash them better. These pieces are the cones, container and lid.
Drying the parts: Once they have been properly washed, a clean, dry cloth can be used to dry part by part, so that no moisture remains anywhere.
Clean the spout: that part must be kept as impeccable as possible, as many times there are accumulated remains of pulp and what can happen is that, when a new juice comes out, it becomes contaminated.
Clean the base: we must bear in mind that this is the most important part of the machine, therefore, it should not be dipping under water under any circumstances, because it can damage its internal mechanism, making stop working completely. Also, plugging it in again can cause a dangerous electric shock. To clean it then, you can use a cloth dampened with soap and water to remove dust or residues from the pulps.