Best Chemical Peels in India for 2023 – Are you worried about your wrinkles, your spots, or your inability to get those pimples to go away? Don’t be concerned. The best at-home chemical peels are the solution to all of your problems. Chemical peels are known for being harsh on the skin and should only be performed by licenced dermatologists; however, several brands have developed chemical peels that are gentler on your skin.
They contain ingredients that exfoliate dead skin cells and remove dirt from your skin, resulting in glowing and smooth skin. Here is a list of at-home chemical peels that you can try in the privacy of your own home.
The wonderful thing about peels is that they can essentially address any and all complexion issues. Concerned about blemishes? A peel can help you achieve a more even skin tone. Are you concerned about wrinkles? Some peels are anti-aging in nature. Do you want to fight blemishes? A peel can help you get rid of pimples. (You get the idea.)
Still, if the thought of a peel conjures up images of Samantha being unable to be seen in public after a peel because her face is practically falling off, we don’t blame you. Peels have a reputation for being harsh, and while an in-office peel can be quite aggressive, the beauty of at-home options is that they are usually gentler (though still effective). The most recent formulas combine a variety of exfoliating ingredients and acids for the peeling portion of the programme, as well as other skin-beneficial ingredients, to leave your complexion more flawless than ever.
Check out our recommendations for the best chemical peels, which include options for all skin types and issues.
Find the Best Chemical Peels in India based on what customers said. After comparing more than a dozen Best Chemical Peels, we think REJSOL Peel Fusion 30ml Glycolic Acid 15%, Lactic Acid 20%, Kojic Acid 10%, Citric Acid 5%, Mandelic Acid 15% with Neutralizer 100 ml Chemical Peel, Peeling Kit, Acne Peel is the Best Chemical Peels.
We use AI, Customer reviews and Big Data to solve the problem. CookingDarbar.com Team Use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
List of Best Chemical Peels in India
CookingDarbar.com Picks: Best Chemical Peels In India
We have crafted this list of Top 10 Best Chemical Peels available in India, along with a quick buyer’s guide to help you identify a suitable product for yourself and your family!
1. Yeouth Glycolic Acid 30% Gel Peel
The Yeouth Glycolic Acid 30 percent Gel Peel contains glycolic acid (30 percent), retinol, green tea, and hyaluronic acid. It minimises the appearance of pores, fine lines, dark spots, and acne scars while leaving the skin nourished and soft.
It exfoliates the skin gently and deeply hydrates it, revealing a clear and healthy complexion. It also helps to decongest pores, fights blackheads and breakouts, and evens out skin tone. It is made from natural ingredients and is toxin-free.
- Ingredients derived from nature.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin.
2. The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution
This is a cult classic and the holy grail for anyone who swears by chemical peels. This formula contains 30 percent AHA and 2 percent BHA and combines three acids: lactic, salicylic, and glycolic acids. It is a 10-minute exfoliating peel that, with continued use, reduces spots and blemishes as well as the appearance of lines and improves skin texture. It is appropriate for normal, oily, and combination skin.
Please keep in mind that this product does not come with a safety seal or plastic wrap. There is no safety seal on any of The Ordinary products.
- There will be no formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasing chemicals.
- Free of mineral oil.
- There are no harmful chemicals.
- The skin is unharmed.
- AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution is a water-based exfoliating mask with alpha and beta hydroxy acids.
3. Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel
This daily peel formula targets three ageing signs: uneven skin texture and tone, fine lines and wrinkles, and open skin pores. This product is a blend of five acids that nourish your skin while also providing anti-aging benefits. These are pre-soaked pads that are ideal for those who are new to chemical peeling at home.
- All skin types are suitable.
- Imported product of USA. Absolutely Branded Outcome. No Replicas, counterfeit items, and imitations.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Visibly reduces pores and s breakouts
- Targets dark spots and improves skin tone and texture
4. Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel
This mild cream exfoliator contains natural fruit enzymes derived from papaya and pineapple. Papaya enzymes exfoliate the skin, while pineapple enzymes soothe it. These ingredients help to keep your skin clear and smooth. This exfoliating rinse-off cream also contains vitamin E, milk protein, and marine algae. It not only exfoliates but also moisturises, repairs, and protects the skin. It is ideal for sensitive or mature skin.
- Dermatologically evaluated.
- There are no artificial colours.
- Free of mineral oil.
- Contains phenoxyethanol.
- A unique nongranular exfoliating cream Contains natural fruit enzyme of papaya & pineapple Smoothes, brightens & clarifies complexion Loaded with nourishing milk protein Antioxidant vitamin E & marine...
- Delivered within 1-2 weeks
5. Caudalie Glycolic Peel
Do you want glowing skin in just 10 minutes? Consider using the Caudalie Glycolic Peel. It claims to brighten, smooth, and glow your skin in 10 minutes. It contains glycolic acid, which gently exfoliates and refines the texture of your skin. This dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested formula refines skin texture by containing 85.7 percent natural origin ingredients.
- All skin types are safe to use.
- Caudalie Glycolic Peel - 2.5 oz
6. Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial. AHA/BHA Face Mask for Great Skin Clarity,
This exfoliator boasts a whopping 25% alpha hydroxy and 5% beta hydroxy combination, so you know it’s serious. Yes, it’s potent, but it also contains a skin-calming antioxidant blend to balance things out. It also includes the brand’s virgin marula oil, which should be applied immediately after for additional soothing and hydrating benefits.
Marula oil is an oil that grows naturally on the marula tree. It’s light and non-comedogenic—the fatty acid profile in marula oil is very similar to the oils found naturally in the skin.
- It has a smooth, elastic feel to it.
- Exfoliating gently
- Increases radiance
- The pump’s functionality could be improved.
- Imported Product From United Kingdom. No Replicas or Counterfeit-items. 100% Original
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- Gender: Unisex
- Target Area: Face
7. Glytone Rejuvenating Mini Peel Gel
Glycolic acid has a Free Acid Value (PFAV) of 10.8 in this product. The PFAV system displays the amount of bioavailable glycolic acid present. This amount of glycolic acid improves cell turnover rate significantly and helps to exfoliate your skin, improve its texture, and make it smoother. It also aids in complexion clarity by reducing uneven skin tone and dullness, giving you a youthful glow.
- Contains alcohol denat.
- New and Imported from US, Delivery in 1-2 Weeks. Price includes Shipping, Import Duties and Taxes.
- Glytone essentials mini peel gel is an at-home peel formulated with free glycolic acid that offers effective skin exfoliation and retexturization for a smoother, younger-looking complexion
- It is a perfect bi-weekly booster that can be incorporated as part of any skincare regimen
- Utilizes unique qualities of free glycolic acid to retexturize and exfoliate
- Delivers enhanced exfoliation at home between in-office chemical peels
8. DERMAdoctor Kakadu C Intensive Vitamin C Peel Pad
This is a skin treatment, not just a peel. These skin pads contain a high concentration of vitamin C derived from the kakadu plum, which is one of the richest natural sources of vitamin C. This potent formulation also contains seven AHAs and BHAs, as well as ferulic acid, vitamin E, and Australian lime caviar. These treatment pads brighten your skin and make it smoother, firmer, and more even.
- Allergy testing has been performed.
- There will be no animal testing.
- Dermatologist evaluation.
- Mineral oil-free.
- There will be no synthetic fragrances.
- BRIGHTENS SKIN TONE: Caring for your skin is not an easy task. So here we are with our multi-tasking 2% Glutathione Face Serum. It works effectively in reducing dark spots and pigmentation while...
- IMPROVES OVERALL COMPLEXION: Formulated with the effective combination of 2% Glutathione and 3% Tranexamic Acid, this super serum improves the clarity and texture of the skin, thus encouraging an...
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE FORMULATION: Free from mineral oil, dye, parabens, and sulfates, this serum for skin illumination has a safe & effective formulation that offers visible difference in 3-6 weeks.
- WHO IS IT SUITABLE FOR: Suitable for all skin types, the 2% Glutathione Face Serum is for anyone looking to achieve radiant skin and treat concerns like dark spots, pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
9. Kate Somerville Liquid ExfoliKate
This chemical peel contains 10% AHA and fruit enzyme. It contains glycolic, malic, and lactic acids, which remove dead skin cells, brighten the skin’s surface, and hydrate it. It also helps to even out skin tone. The product’s phytic acid, pumpkin, papaya, and pineapple enzymes brighten your skin, while peptides, honey, and tea extracts prevent irritation and soothe the skin.
- It has been clinically tested.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- It may feel sticky.
- A gentle exfoliating facial scrub infused with fruit enzymes, lactic acid, and aloe vera formulated to clean out clogged pores, smooth skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles,...
- Size (60 mL/2 fl oz)
10. Versed The Shortcut Overnight Facial Peel
This overnight facial peel can be your “shortcut” to glowing skin. It helps to resurface and renew your skin. It contains a blend of lactic and glycolic acids and vitamin A (a powerful anti-aging ingredient). These ingredients exfoliate, brighten, and hydrate your skin. It also contains allantoin, rosehip seed oil, and vitamin E that condition and calm your skin. This product is also pH-balanced and will not dry your skin.
- Mineral oil-free
- Nonylphenol ethoxylate-free
- No added fragrance
Buying guide for the Best Chemical Peels
How to Choose the Best Chemical Peel for Your Skin..
Alpha-Hydroxy Acids (AHA).
The most common AHAs are glycolic and lactic acids. These two AHAs are gentler than BHAs and aid in the removal of dead skin cells without causing irritation. They are commonly derived from sugary fruits and help with mild hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, fine lines, and enlarged pores.
Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) peels are another option. TCA is related to acetic acid and aids in the improvement of skin texture.
Beta-Hydroxy Acid (BHA).
The most common BHA is salicylic acid. Unlike AHAs, it penetrates the skin pores and removes dead skin cells, sebum, and dirt. It aids in the treatment of acne and is best suited to combination and oily skin types.
Enzymes from Fruit.
Fruit enzyme peels aid in the removal of dead skin cells. They contain pumpkin, pineapple, and papaya fruit enzymes. It is critical to exercise caution when experimenting with skin acids and chemical peels. Not all acids are suitable for your skin. As a result, a patch test is advised. Because chemical peels and skin acids increase the skin’s sensitivity to the sun, using sun protection is a must. Also, if you are new to chemical exfoliation, you should consult a dermatologist before proceeding. Choose from our list of the 19 best at-home chemical peels for smoother, more radiant skin.
Don’t forget to check Cooking Darbar .com Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Twitter, CookingDarbar.com Website to find more interesting stuff.
FAQ’s About Best Chemical Peels ..
1. Which chemical peeling is best ?
Answer: – Glycolic Chemical Peel
The glycolic peel penetrates your skin the deepest of all the chemical peels available, making it the best one for exfoliation. This is due to the small molecular structure of glycolic acid, which allows it to penetrate deep into the skin’s layer.
2. Who is suitable for a chemical peel ?
Answer: – Those with skin issues like pigmentation, freckles, fine lines, and sun damage can try chemical peeling.
3. What is the strongest facial peel ?
Answer: – The deep peel contains high concentrations of trichloroacetic acid, and it’s the most powerful of the chemical peels.
4. Can I do chemical peel at home ?
Answer: – A chemical peel can be performed at home. When compared to getting a heavy-duty chemical peel at your dermatologist’s office, doing a chemical peel at home allows you to use many of the same ingredients at a lower cost and without the downtime that in-office peels can cause.
5. Which chemical peel is best for open pores ?
Answer: –Mandelic acid-based chemical peels are the best to try for treating both large pores and ace. The acid is derived from bitter almonds and is ideal for large pores because this skin type is extremely sensitive to acids and chemicals on the skin.
6. How many types of chemical peels are there ?
Answer: – The four most common types of chemical peels are AHA peels, BHA peels, TCA peels, and Phenol peels. AHA and BHA peels are classified as light chemical peels, whereas TCA peels are defined as medium depth peels and Phenol peels are labeled as a deep peel.
7. How much does chemical peel cost in India ?
Answer:- A superficial (light) chemical peel session will cost between Rs 1,000 and Rs 5,000. The cost of a medium depth chemical peel will range between Rs 3,000 and Rs 7,000. A deep chemical peel can cost anywhere between Rs 5,000 and Rs 9000.
8. Which is better glycolic or salicylic acid ?
Answer:- Simply put, glycolic acid is a more effective ingredient in the best skincare products for creating a smooth, fresh texture and aiding in the removal of old sun-damaged pigmentation. Salicylic acid is an effective blemish and acne treatment that works best when used in an acne skincare routine.
9. Can peeling remove pores ?
Answer:- Chemical Peels – Chemical peels, like lasers, have become the go-to solution for removing open pores. Chemical peels aid in the removal of dead skin and the removal of sebum, thereby increasing collagen production and firming the skin. They aid in controlled exfoliation and the removal of the top layer of dead skin.
10. Is chemical peeling safe ?
Answer:- When performed by a qualified and experienced board-certified plastic surgeon, a chemical peel is usually a very safe procedure. Infection and scarring are risks of chemical peeling treatments, though they are extremely rare.
Best Chemical Peel For Skin Whitening In India
Check Best Chemical Peels Related Articles
- Best Camera Mics in India
- The Top 10 Best Cowboy Hats in India
- Best Digital Tire Gauges in India
- Best Acer Monitors in India
- Best Disc Brake Locks in India
If you have questions, do not hesitate to leave a note underneath, because I read each of the remarks and answer them.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our site or our reviews. We will be happy to help you with your purchasing decisions in any way we can. Happy Shopping. Thanks!