Best Ajwa Dates – Ajwa dates (عجوة) are a soft, dry date fruit variety from Saudi Arabia. Madina Tayyiba is where it is grown. A delicious date with a fine texture that is smooth and fruity. The price per kilo gram of these dates is between 120 and 150 Saudi Riyals. It will be lined with white lines.
A sweet, fruity date with a fine texture. Dates are a type of fruit found primarily in Arab countries. Dates are traditionally used to break the fast of Muslims. Dates have been proven to be a nutritious food by modern research. Sugar, fat, and proteins, as well as vital vitamins, are all present.
Al Ajwa Dates are high in fibre, minerals, and vitamins, all of which are beneficial to your health. Dates contain soluble fibre, which helps to relieve constipation by drawing water into the digestive tract. Dates are high in iron and can aid in the prevention of anaemia.Protein, carbohydrates, dietary fibre, and healthy fats are all found in ajwa dates.
They are vitamin-dense, with vitamins A, B6, C, E, and K in abundance. They also contain carotenoids, which are vitamin A derivatives that are beneficial to vision. Folate, niacin, thiamine, and riboflavin are among the other vitamins found in this supplement.
HISTORY OF AJWA KHAJOOR (ajwa dates)
Haj pilgrims across the world prefer to have a memorable gift from Saudi Arabia, Ajwa – soft dry variety of date fruit – whether a pilgrim from Buraidah or Bangladesh or India. it doesn’t matter, all prefer to have a taste as well a pack back home.
Ajwa packed dates are available throughout the Kingdom, particularly in Makkah, Madinah, and Jeddah, as well as in international airport departure lounges. It’s the only date with an appealing packing style and the lightest weight. Saudi Arabia has the world’s largest number of palm trees and harvests about 35 different types of dates, the most famous of which is Ajwa.
Ajwa dates have a long history dating back to 5000 BC, and they are an important part of Tibwi Nabvi, Prophet Mohammed’s (PBUH) medical practise based on plants. Ajwa is mentioned several times in Hadith and Islamic historical literature. “Whoever eats seven Ajwa dates in the morning, Allah protects him from magic and poison for the rest of the day,” Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) said. Seven Ajwa dates have 120 calories in them. Those who make it a habit to eat 5 to 7 Ajwa dates every day are less likely to develop cancer and circulatory problems. The sugar content of Ajwa dates is 70%, with 30% of floric acid, sulphur, and protein.
Many people believe in Ajwa’s remedial therapy because it was advocated by none other than Prophet Mohammed (PBUH), especially women, who believe it prevents black magic. As a result, most women Haj pilgrims prefer to bring Ajwa dates with them to give as gifts to their loved ones who are afflicted with various illnesses.
Within the Haram, there are a few farms harvesting Ajwa in the holy city of Madinah. Near the Quba mosque, there is a large Ajwa farm. On the outskirts and surrounding villages of the holy city, there are many more farms.
The majority of shops in Madinah sell Ajwa dates in packets, with a few selling them loose. Vendors at the Ohud battle field, who are mostly foreigners, sell it loose; like other dates, Ajwa ripens in the summer and is then stored in cold stores to continue the sale throughout the year, especially during Ramadan and Haj sessions. Dates lose their flavour after a long period of storage.
Most vendors sell dates that have lost their real delicious taste value due to constant exposure to the sun and heat. Ajwa date trading is a popular pastime among expats.
The Ajwa variety is part of the main holy city of Madinah, and the term “Ajwa” refers to a Madinah product. However, the same variety is harvested in Qassim and brought into Madinah, where it is sold under the same name. Foreign pilgrims are usually uninterested in purchasing dates from areas other than Madinah. Ajwa prices vary depending on size, with good quality large size dates fetching between SR. 120-150 per KG and small size fetching between SR. 80-70 per KG. The price of a 500-gram packed tray is higher than the price of a kilo.
As the number of flights to various international destinations from Madinah’s Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International Airport grows, so does the sale of Ajwa and other dates. Ajwa is now available for purchase online in Pakistan, India, and Egypt.
Aside from Ajwa, foreigners in Madinah are drawn to the Sagai and Amber varieties because of their large size. Saudis prefer the Baid, Al Rabea, and Sukkari varieties.
Madina Dates Keep Away Harm:-
The Messenger (Sallallaahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, “Whoever has seven dates between the two areas (the east and west of Madina) as soon as he wakes up every morning, he will not be harmed on that day by poison and magic until the evening.” Sahih Muslim 2047 ( Book 23, Hadith 5080)
(Ajwa Dates) ajwa khajoor benefits
The importance of this fruit, which is high in nutrition, has been recognised by scientific research. The following are the health benefits of Ajwa dates:
The Ajwa date comes from the Al-Madinah al-Munawarah region in western Saudi Arabia, and is renowned for its softness, dryness, and high price on the Kingdom’s date market.
The Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) also mentioned the Ajwa’s benefits, claiming that it protects against certain diseases. Many flavonoid glycosides found in ajwa dates have antioxidant properties. The study discovered that their inhibition rate is comparable to that of currently available commercial antioxidant products.
Ajwa dates have a cyclooxyrgenase inhibitory effect similar to aspirin, ibuprofen, Celebrex, and naproxen, which are common anti-inflammatory drugs. Aside from the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, the sugars in Ajwa dates are monosaccharides, making them suitable for people with type 2 diabetes.
Medical benefits of Ajwa khajoor:-
1- Effective in preventing abdominal cancer.
2- To prevents anemia.
3- To strengthen nervous system and in energy production.
4- For the treatment of hypertension.
5- For healthy bones.
6- for healthy skin and eyesight.
7- Protecting from pellagra, a disease which is manifested as dermatitis.
8- To treat dementia and fatigue.
9- To reduce triglycerides and cholesterol levels (LDL) in the blood.
10- To protect the heart and circulatory system.
11- For protection against atherosclerosis and heart problems, and for protein metaboli
Dates, the sweet fruit of the date palm tree, are a popular superfood all over the world. These fruits are high in essential nutrients, vitamins, and fibre, all of which are beneficial to the human body and mind. Dates are one of the most versatile foods, as they can be eaten fresh when picked from palm trees or dried and preserved for a long time.
Ajwa dates are a good source of fibre that helps the digestive system. They’re usually served with Arabic coffee. One of the best ingredients for muscle development, brain health, and vitality is this date variety. 2 to 3 dates should be consumed daily, either first thing in the morning or in between meals. Ajwa dates or even dhibs can be used as a sugar substitute in baking.
Nutritional Values of Dates
Considering their suitable size, dates can easily be described as a powerhouse of nutrients. One of the most intriguing dates nutrition facts is that they are extremely high in fibre as well as important minerals such as potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Dates include 75 g carbohydrates, 8 g dietary fibre, 2 g proteins, and 0.39 g fats per 100 g. Furthermore, dates are a good source of carotenoids, which are the precursors to vitamin A. Dates contain roughly 10 IU vitamin A, 0.4 mg vitamin C, 2.7 mcg vitamin K, 0.05 mg vitamin E, 19 mcg folate, 0.05 mg thiamine, 0.066 mg riboflavin, and 19 mcg folate, 0.05 mg thiamine, and 0.066 mg riboflavin per 100 gm.100 gm of dates can provide you approximately 39 mg calcium, 656 mg potassium, 43 mg magnesium, 62 mg phosphorus, 2 mg sodium, 1 mg iron, 0.29 mg zinc, 0.2 mg copper, 0.26 mg manganese and 3 mcg selenium.
ajwa khajoor price !! ajwa dates price in india !! original ajwa dates price
CookingDarbar.com Winner: best khajoor in india
- 500 grams of Markstor Ajwa Al-Saudi - the Finest Ajwa Dates of Saudi Arabia. The Original Kala Khajoor: the most sought-after variety of dates. Markstor Ajwa Al-Saudi passes through multiple quality...
- Hand-picked and carefully chosen. Grown near Madina Al-Munawwara.
- Packed in an elegant box with tamper-proof break-tab design; food-grade, reusable, freezer-safe container. Comes in an artisanal hand-made gift bag.
- The best dates deserve the best customer experience, therefore, now Markstor Ajwa Al-Saudi dates come with Markstor's guarantee of replacement. Despite our best attempts to ensure that fine Ajwa dates...
- 100% Natural Contents: No Artificial Colours, Flavours or Preservatives. A Powerhouse of Natural Nutrition. Rich in Essential Vitamins like Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Folate, Vitamin A & Vitamin K,...
CookingDarbar.com Runner: best ajwa dates
- King of Dates
- Place of Origin - Saudi Arabia
- Packaging - Beautiful
- No added sugars, no preservative
- Storage Instruction: Refrigerate
CookingDarbar.com Best Overall : Best Ajwa Dates for Ramzan
- Ajwa dates are known as “King of Dates” harvested near the city of Madina in southern Saudi Arabia.
- 100% Natural, No Added sugar, No preservatives, No chemicals.
- Imperial’ Ajwa Al Madina Dates Tested under FSSAI Regulations and certified by “National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories” Approved Laboratory.“Super Food”...
- Hygienically Packed under FSSAI Food Safety Standard.
- Ajwa Dates consist of potassium, magnesium, calcium and fiber which are essential for life and vital; it keeps heart rhythm steady and bones stronger, regulates blood pressure and helps in digestive...
CookingDarbar.com Best High-End : Best ajwa dates amazon
- Most Nutritious Dates from Saudi Arabia.
- Have many health benefits.
- Have a chewy texture.
CookingDarbar.com Best Value : Best ajwa dates original
- Highest quality – Grade A ajwa sorted date by date
- Authentic – Traditionally grown at the best sources in Mecca
- Amazing Benefits – Rich in fibers, vitamins & minerals and helps fight many diseases. Also ideal during pregnancy.
- Perfect for gifting – Presentation & packaging so good, you would want to gift it to your friends & family on every occasion.
Buying Guide for Best Ajwa Dates
If you want to buy the best dates, you should think about the following factors : We frequently wanted to know which dates to purchase and where to purchase them. This guide will show you where to find high-quality dates and how to differentiate between them. Make a note of how to tell the difference between a real “Ajwa” date and a fake. I wish you good luck with your dates.
So, let’s get started.
First, let me give you a quick quick summary of the dates:
- Type of the Dates :-
- Learning about the different kinds of dates prior to buying them will help you in buying the dates of your choice. There are different consideration for different People when they Want to buy dates.Let us see which dates are more superior in quality, and how does these dates taste.
- There are various types of dates.
- The most popular kinds of dates include sukkary, saffawi, ajwa, Sagai, Khudri, majdool, barhi, etc.
- There are also many other types of dates.
- If you are buying the Sukkary date, you should examine the date after thoroughly checking.
- Quality of the Ajwa Dates :-
- The dates should be soft, fresh, and plump.
- Premium-quality Khajoor taste better.
- Dates should be chewy with a sweet flavour.
- Fresh dates are fairly small in size and range in color from bright red to bright yellow.
- Pure and Clean :-
- You must consider the cleanliness and purity of the dates when shopping for them.
- There should be no pollutant on any of the dates. Khajoor, which is rotten and stinky, leads to health problems.
- Price of the Dates :-
- These are not expensive fruit as per benefits.
- You can purchase a kilo of Khajoor for 600-900 INR.
- Brand of the Dates :-
- The Khajoor are offered by the biggest brands around the world.
- In India, Lion is the largest manufacturer of the Khajoor.
- You may research the date’s brands, and buy the brand with the highest number of positive reviews and ratings.
Best Ajwa Dates FAQ’s
1. Can diabetic patients eat Ajwa Dates?
Answer:- Ajwa dates have a 70 percent sugar content and a 30 percent fluoric acid, sulphur, protein, copper, iron fibre, and potassium content. Despite the high sugar content, diabetic patients can safely consume 2,3 Ajwa Khajoor on a daily basis.
2. What is special about Ajwa dates?
Answer:- Ajwa dates are mentioned in numerous Hadiths, indicating that they were one of Prophet Muhammad’s (SAW) favourite fruits . Ajwa Khajoor also has a high nutritional value and health benefits. Muslims hold these dates in high regard for these two reasons.
3. Is AJWA khajoor seeds is useful for kidneys?
Answer:- AJWA khajoor seeds is very useful for kidneys.
4. Can AJWA date Powder be used for consumption?
Answer:- Yes, AJWA date Powder can be used for consumption.
5. What is special about Ajwa dates?
Answer:- Ajwa dates, often known as ‘Holy dates,’ have a particular position in Islamic culture. The importance of this fruit, which is abundant in nutrients, has been recognised by scientific studies. … Bones and teeth — This date type is high in calcium and phosphorus, which helps to maintain good bone and tooth health.
6. Why are Ajwa dates so expensive?
Answer:- The dates from Paradise are what they’re called. “Despite its expensive price, Muslims buy Ajwa during Ramzan for its religious importance,” said Abdul Gani, a trader from APMC Vashi.
7. What is the difference between Ajwa dates and other dates?
Answer:- Ajwa dates have a sugar content of 77% (0.5 percent sucrose, 34.5 percent glucose, and 25.6 percent fructose) and a high amount of minerals (3%), mainly calcium (1.22 g/100 g dry matter), compared to other dates (1.5–2.7%).
8. What did Prophet Muhammad say about dates?
Answer:- “Respect the date palms and the fruit date, as the first date was produced with the same mud from which Adam was created,” Prophet Muhammad is supposed to have declared. These phrases encapsulate why date palms are regarded as superior to all other plants.
9. how many ajwa dates in 1 kg ?
Answer:- Basically its depend upon the size of Ajwa khajoor, If its premium size then it will 40-50 Piece Per kg, otherwise normally 60-65 Piece can get easily,